ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Chinese balloon

We’d have 20 threads about Ivanka’s or Jr’s Chinese business dealings if Trump was the president when these things floated through our airspace

Not a word about hunter selling out the USA to China and the big guy getting his 10% cut

Tell us what you think is the security risk from the balloons?

This will be interesting.
Not surprised you don't see a problem here. Why defend our airspace? We don't defend our borders.

Are you one of the "progressives" that think everything is ok so long as you profit from it? No wonder you are so triggered by any criticism of the Biden Crime Family.

The Chinese laugh at the dementia riddled president and democrat stooges

They have zero fear or respect

@David_Dennison nice work

Dumbass

hey ODub . So where’s that balloon right now?

Same place as the Mexican caravan of 2018? Or the Kraken , Jewish space lasers?

What a a fvckin cult lemming moron you are.. all of you people believe everything you read I think.
Lololololololololololololol MAGA

I just want to know at what point you feel foolish?

Not surprised you don't see a problem here. Why defend our airspace? We don't defend our borders.

Are you one of the "progressives" that think everything is ok so long as you profit from it? No wonder you are so triggered by any criticism of the Biden Crime Family.
Name any POTUS who’s family operated company was indicted for 17 felonies?

3,2,1 Go

hey ODub . So where’s that balloon right now?

Same place as the Mexican caravan of 2018? Or the Kraken , Jewish space lasers?

What a a fvckin cult lemming moron you are.. all of you people believe everything you read I think.
Lololololololololololololol MAGA

I just want to know at what point you feel foolish?

Not following your dumbassness here

Are you saying that it doesn’t matter?…or that it didn’t happen?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Name any POTUS who’s family operated company was indicted for 17 felonies?

3,2,1 Go
Right - because if our corrupt government didn’t charge it, it didn’t happen right?

If you pursued justice with Biden’s criminal activity the same way you do Trump, we wouldn’t be able to get a word in edgewise around here. Sadly you turn a blind eye to it thinking you can “manage” through it and even make some $$$ off it it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Right - because if our corrupt government didn’t charge it, it didn’t happen right?

If you pursued justice with Biden’s criminal activity the same way you do Trump, we wouldn’t be able to get a word in edgewise around here. Sadly you turn a blind eye to it thinking you can “manage” through it and even make some $$$ off it it.
Well there will indeed be plenty of investigations into Hunter because he’s a Cult demon. The hearings will get good ratings - zero convictions —like Benghazi- and the Durham embarrassment. Should have left it to the Trump appointed DOJ prosecutor 3 yrs ago.

Joe shot down the balloon and will recover valuable counterintelligence data.

Trumpsky didn’t - 3 times

"As I said," Joe merely provided the Chinese with our tactics and capabilities and he did that after the balloon finished its purported mission.

The truth is that getting itself shot down was very likely the intended mission meaning the valuable counterintelligence data and equipment is almost certainly useless.

Congrats?

"As I said," Joe merely provided the Chinese with our tactics and capabilities and he did that after the balloon finished its purported mission.

The truth is that getting itself shot down was very likely the intended mission meaning the valuable counterintelligence data and equipment is almost certainly useless.

Congrats?
And Trump administration didn’t act at all…. 3 times.

That encouraged the behavior.No problem Don.

Congrats on that.

In this case -counterintelligence from trailing circling jamming aircraft EA-18G Growlers will be extremely valuable. Collect incoming data - record and scramble outgoing info to Chinese satellite network. Gold mine of information . Win/ win . Brilliant strategy by JSOC .

Ask your Brigadier General about the Raytheon NGJ system. I asked mine. BIL is a BG in NATO.

And Trump administration didn’t act at all…. 3 times.

According to you. According to Trump officials, including his super close ally John Bolton, you're FOS. As usual.

In this case -counterintelligence from trailing circling jamming aircraft EA-18G Growlers will be extremely valuable. Collect incoming data - record and scramble outgoing info to Chinese satellite network. Gold mine of information . Win/ win . Brilliant strategy by JSOC .

Ask your Brigadier General about the Raytheon NGJ system. I asked mine. BIL is a BG in NATO.

You really are FOS....like always. It never ceases. Do you recall what I used to do as a profession? What did I used to build and maintain?

Yes, a Growler could absolutely collect and block data. You could also do the same from the ground over the continental US...but that's of little consequence more than likely.

More than likely the balloon, the equipment on board and the communications from it are entirely worthless. More than likely its entire purpose was to get shot down.

Chinese spy satellites can and do accomplish everything that you believe that this balloon was capable of accomplishing, and then some....meaning floating said balloon over the US is of little value...beyond getting itself shot down, showing capabilities, and embarassing an administration who didn't know how to handle the situation.

I'm getting bored explaining this to you.

According to you. According to Trump officials, including his super close ally John Bolton, you're FOS. As usual.

You really are FOS....like always. It never ceases. Do you recall what I used to do as a profession? What did I used to build and maintain?

Yes, a Growler could absolutely collect and block data. You could also do the same from the ground over the continental US...but that's of little consequence more than likely.

More than likely the balloon, the equipment on board and the communications from it are entirely worthless. More than likely its entire purpose was to get shot down.

Chinese spy satellites can and do accomplish everything that you believe that this balloon was capable of accomplishing, and then some....meaning floating said balloon over the US is of little value...beyond getting itself shot down, showing capabilities, and embarassing an administration who didn't know how to handle the situation.

I'm getting bored explaining this to you.
You don’t have to explain.

Yes I know your background so you understand that the payload was useless to the Chinese but It was a gift to US intelligence to closely monitor signals and methods and relay points- and identify receiving satellites hand offs and frequencies. This identifies orbital locations. That is good right?

It was shot down and ( will be) recovered - unlike the prior administration who allowed and covered up overflights over military installations 3 times.

I know you get tired of hearing about because it is inconvenient to your present position .

You don’t have to explain.

Yes I know your background so you understand that the payload was useless to the Chinese but It was a gift to US intelligence to closely monitor signals and methods and relay points- and identify receiving satellites hand offs and frequencies. This identifies orbital locations. That is good right?

It was shot down and ( will be) recovered - unlike the prior administration who allowed and covered up overflights over military installations 3 times.

I know you get tired of hearing about because it is inconvenient to your present position .

No, no, no...a million times no. That is all bullshit.

There's not going to be any intelligence recovery of merit here from the balloon equipment imo.

LOL, we know all about their signals and satellites, where they are and what they do. That's handled continuously from an Air Force/Naval station near Pensacola.

It used to be handled, in part, from the "Space Fence." There were 3 locations...one of which is literally 2 miles from my current home.

Well there will indeed be plenty of investigations into Hunter because he’s a Cult demon. The hearings will get good ratings - zero convictions —like Benghazi- and the Durham embarrassment. Should have left it to the Trump appointed DOJ prosecutor 3 yrs ago.

So ok by you dementia joe let spy balloon
I’m still LOL …. Chinese are laughing at you too…. Widespread Cult reporting and tracking that second balloon is like the NORAD tracking of Santa.

What state is it over now?

Damn dude…😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT