ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Cedar Rapids Xavier bigman Max Techau Update

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
2017 Cedar Rapids Xavier bigman Max Techau Update

The transition to Xavier
"It has been great. All the staff and the team has been kind and welcoming overall."

The hardest part of the transition
"It was probably just getting used to the schedule at Xavier and getting used to the classes. They are a little bit different. That has been it and it has been pretty smooth."

Why he left Kennedy
"It was mostly a family decision overall. There were multiple different reasons but I thought it'd be best for me and my family. I am excited that it would be a better fit."

Areas of improvement this off-season
"I'm just trying to improve on my perimeter skills mostly with my shot, dribbling, and just being a lot stronger. I want to play inside but would like to have the ability to go outside."

All Iowa Attack
"It has really been a great experience. Coach Lefty Moore is a good coach. We have done pretty well and I am looking forward to July."

Goals for AAU
"We just want to do well at all the tournaments we are in. I want to play well and make some noise on the circuit."

Recruiting
"After I went to the Pangos camp last fall, I got a letter from Stanford because my GPA was pretty high. Lately I have gotten something from South Dakota State, Coe, and schools like that."

Camps
"I plan on attending the Drake camp and possibly a few others. I am not sure yet."

A favorite college growing up
"I have been an Iowa fan since I was little."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News