ADVERTISEMENT

1A State Tournament

He's by no means dominant. Montezuma made some nice adjustments.

I understand he's not very big (strength wise) but what adjustments did they make? They stayed in their 2-3 with their middle man playing high in the paint. Easily could have continued to get it in the block and refused to even attempt to. 6/8 from the floor, 6/7 in the first half. 1 shot attempt in the 2nd half was a 3 pointer. Don't get me wrong, he didn't help himself with any offensive boards on their continuously fired 3 pointers either.

Once again bad officiating in the North Linn vs West Sioux game
As long as the refs are consistently bad on both ends it's not a problem. It's when they go from a hand check on one end to letting someone get tackled going to the rim that causes the anger from us fans. Overall shaky jobs by refs all day though...

Reactions: Anonymous111
As long as the refs are consistently bad on both ends it's not a problem. It's when they go from a hand check on one end to letting someone get tackled going to the rim that causes the anger from us fans. Overall shaky jobs by refs all day though...
I guess they were sorta consistent with calling most things a charge, but no one comes to the wells to watch kids take charges. They want to watch fun fast paced basketball games where teams score more then 40 points in a single game. That’s just my two cents on it. Hopefully they are better today then they were yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT