ADVERTISEMENT

1A Champs

Charles86

Freshman
Aug 6, 2018
Congrats to the West Lyon Wildcats on winning the 1A title in impressive fashion. Their size, power, and speed proved to be overwhelming.

With that being said, who are some of the favorites going into next season? Obviously we don’t know who’s coming up and dropping down to 1A. West Sioux loses Dekkers and Lynott. West Lyon loses a very talented and experienced senior class. What does their lower levels look like? VM loses Potthoff and Abrahamson. DNH loses quite a bit of talent from the skill spots and will replace a few linemen. Regina seems to me to be the favorite as they will bring back a ton of talent from their current junior to be senior class.

Anyone else have thoughts on the outlook for next season?

After 3 years of increased enrollment West Lyon moves up to 2A. Should be a cake walk even with their top 2 gone.
I gotta tell ya, I see West Lyon winning all these championships (or playing in them) over the years, and they're not a program you can easily hate, like say Regina (or the L.A. Lakers)....but they're absolutely a program that just does nothing for me watching them succeed.

They are the San Antonio Spurs of Iowa High School football. All I can say when I see them win is.........fart noises.

Massive fart noises.

And if that offends anyone at all, even in the slightest....Good! :) I'm glad you'll deal with that, and no I don't care what you do with your championship trophy. That's the point.

I'm not saying you have to lose more like Regina needed to...........because nobody cares that you keep winning, unlike Regina. That's why you're the Spurs. Nobody gave a f*** when they were winning championships.

Spurs: "Look at us, look at us! We're world champs!"

Rest of the world: "Meh, nobody cares."

Spurs: "But hey...you're suppose to care when a team wins a championship....after all, we care!"

Rest of the world: "Meh....And I'm sure that makes you special.......still don't care."

That's West Lyon. Sorry not sorry. ;)

Reactions: janklow
I gotta tell ya, I see West Lyon winning all these championships (or playing in them) over the years, and they're not a program you can easily hate, like say Regina (or the L.A. Lakers)....but they're absolutely a program that just does nothing for me watching them succeed.

They are the San Antonio Spurs of Iowa High School football. All I can say when I see them win is.........fart noises.

Massive fart noises.

And if that offends anyone at all, even in the slightest....Good! :) I'm glad you'll deal with that, and no I don't care what you do with your championship trophy. That's the point.

I'm not saying you have to lose more like Regina needed to...........because nobody cares that you keep winning, unlike Regina. That's why you're the Spurs. Nobody gave a f*** when they were winning championships.

Spurs: "Look at us, look at us! We're world champs!"

Rest of the world: "Meh, nobody cares."

Spurs: "But hey...you're suppose to care when a team wins a championship....after all, we care!"

Rest of the world: "Meh....And I'm sure that makes you special.......still don't care."

That's West Lyon. Sorry not sorry. ;)

Lol.... easy to hate is probably better than being irrelevant.

Reactions: Pinehawk
When I read this post, all I heard was fart noises.
See?

It's new technology I'm trying out, btw.

Sound reading. Instead of requiring video or an audio file, you just simply read a piece of text that conveys a sound and it will automatically trigger an aural response. Quite groundbreaking in fact.

And fart noises is just the beginning! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT