ADVERTISEMENT

19 executive orders in the first 3 days with

Yall need to be buying stock in Dominion! Seriously... they are going to have a financial windfall because of the “Big Lie” .
You have a short memory. In 2018 the dems were making the same kind of claims. Seems the losing side always has "evidence" of fraud but nothing comes of it. In 2020 it was Trump. In 2018 it was gap-tooth Stacey Abrams.

As for my quote - do you know who made it famous? I may have paraphrased it....but if you aren't familiar with the source you should be.

It doesn’t matter who does the voting, but who does the counting!
Two digits for ye

1 — 64

do you know what that represents? If you have any info to share -you can be of great assistance to Trumpsky legal team. They are about to lose all their worldly possessions.

Two digits for ye

1 — 64

do you know what that represents? If you have any info to share -you can be of great assistance to Trumpsky legal team. They are about to lose all their worldly possessions.
I made a generic statement. Note in my follow up I attributed it equally to orange man and gap tooth.

I get that you want Trump to burn. Maybe we can avoid doing it at the expense of our nation?

You have a short memory. In 2018 the dems were making the same kind of claims. Seems the losing side always has "evidence" of fraud but nothing comes of it. In 2020 it was Trump. In 2018 it was gap-tooth Stacey Abrams.

As for my quote - do you know who made it famous? I may have paraphrased it....but if you aren't familiar with the source you should be.

I know! I know!

Going up at the same rate as trumps last few months. Glad you joined the party!
I thought the financial genius was responsible for the stock market increase and... it was going to crash if Biden were elected . Looks to most investor that there is more confiidence in a financially savvy moderate with a good cabinet. Truth or fantasy??

Wall Street and all banks thought Trumpsky was a buffoon. Still do.

Last edited:
I thought the financial genius was responsible for the stock market increase and... it was going to crash if Biden were elected . Looks to most investor that there is moridence in a financially savvy moderate. Truth or fantasy??

Wall Street and all banks thought Trumpsky was a buffoon. Still do.
Low interest rates and government printing money has more to with it than anything else.

We will pay for it one day. Invest wisely and brace yourself.

You do realize that continuing to give a crack addict a rock every time he comes down isn’t in his best interest right? (psst, think USA=addict, Fed stimulus=crack)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT