ADVERTISEMENT

$15/hr minimum wage is a great idea

Ivey has had dinner at my house no less than 10 times...most recently a week before Christmas. She has brought state senators and one from the US Senate with her other times she visited me (she's my neighbor).

One thing is for certain, they always seem to be quite adept at saying anything that one needs to hear. Saying shit is easy, of course.
You misspelled 'my personal governor..'... :cool:

Not really. I'm neighborly and my family has knows hers for longer than I've been alive. I'm not a huge fan ftr and that was true before she became the Governor.

So, it would make more sense to come to you for the autographed picture that Gator offered.....that I'd never want....and am still confused why someone might think I'd want.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So, it would make more sense to come to you for the autographed picture that Gator offered.....that I'd never want....and am still confused why someone might think I'd want.

Yes but, cards on the table, she would probably try to charge me for the pic.

She's the governor, and I do what you guys know i do, so I'm not comfortable telling you the stories that I could absolutely tell you...but I so want to tell you.

Reactions: dhetiger
Yes but, cards on the table, she would probably try to charge me for the pic.

She's the governor, and I do what you guys know i do, so I'm not comfortable telling you the stories that I could absolutely tell you...but I so want to tell you.

I have a personal Senator, a semi-personal Attorney General, and a pet bearded dragon. I'm sure I'll hear the stories from one of them, so you are safe.

Representative Robert Aderholt and his wife are former patient of my father in law . Our kids grew up together . We talk frequently. He recently joined KoenigTiger, me and my Father in Law at the Goober President’s Suite . KT knows him too.

$1,000,000 bet that both KT and I can provide a group photo as proof. Sorry I am more connected than any of you. I know Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby too! . You have to deal with it.
Just because you can prove you know him doesn’t mean your story is accurate. Can you prove he said that? Yeah I thought so. Lol

Probably best to get it from Duds... I have to endow another useless goober scholarship to get any attention. I do have an autographed Gus Mahlzook pic that I’m trying to find a home for.

Just because you can prove you know him doesn’t mean your story is accurate. Can you prove he said that? Yeah I thought so. Lol
Well I guess a long personal friendship will have to stand on its own for now. Maybe I’ll FaceTime a conversation for you.

Do you agree with your candidate that COVID is a hoax and will just disappear with the warm weather?
Do you agree that dementia joe was a proud democrat running for the Senate? That corn pop was a bad dude? That the only black DNA found in Commiela was Willie Brown's?

Is your commentary meant to start a test of misstatements and/or taking comments out of context?

Do you agree that dementia joe was a proud democrat running for the Senate? That corn pop was a bad dude? That the only black DNA found in Commiela was Willie Brown's?

Is your commentary meant to start a test of misstatements and/or taking comments out of context?
Literally took the words out of my mouth. But libs intentionally mischaracterize and misrepresent most everything.

Another lovely decision
Just another nail in the O&G coffin... using the pipeline prevents truck transport & shipping transport of oil... saves the pollution these vehicles create, but the stupid fvcking libs who voted for this moron can't quite figure out they're working against their own cause.

You really don't need brains to be a RINO, Lib, or Lincoln Project lemming... just pretend like you care more than others and that's enough.

Just another nail in the O&G coffin... using the pipeline prevents truck transport & shipping transport of oil... saves the pollution these vehicles create, but the stupid fvcking libs who voted for this moron can't quite figure out they're working against their own cause.

You really don't need brains to be a RINO, Lib, or Lincoln Project lemming... just pretend like you care more than others and that's enough.
It's all about feeeeeeeeeeelings.....they have more feeeeeeeelings......they are more compassionate and caring because of their feeeeeeeeelings.

Never mind harsh things like facts and reality that don't give a shit about feeeeeeeeelings but end up winning the day.

Not much to disagree with there.

The left has been lied to/been lying long enough that they are convinced it's just big bad oil companies/conservatives that are stopping the energy industry from converting everything to cheap free wind and solar energy. None of them have any idea how an energy grid works or how power generation in general works, but they are convinced that supporting these things is saving the world, and it makes them FEEL good and gives them a purpose to FEEL like they are saving the world.

Not much to disagree with there.

The left has been lied to/been lying long enough that they are convinced it's just big bad oil companies/conservatives that are stopping the energy industry from converting everything to cheap free wind and solar energy. None of them have any idea how an energy grid works or how power generation in general works, but they are convinced that supporting these things is saving the world, and it makes them FEEL good and gives them a purpose to FEEL like they are saving the world.

It's a crying shame that they don't understand how teeny fvcking tiny the carbon footprint of human beings actually is.

Yeah, and what REALLY pisses me off is the naïveté of the bunny huggers thinking if we rejoin the Paris Climate Debacle it will make a difference... as China laughs all the way to the coal mines.

You have to think this is just a pick to try to piss people on the right off. Obese man, pretending to be a woman, picked by Biden to be one of the top health officials in the country. Nevermind she did a horrible job in Pennsylvania with respects to the Rona

Rachel-Levine-1.jpg

But, but, but...$15 per hour is a living wage.

It won't be if you make it the minimum wage. How hard is that to understand.? All it does is make people who currently make $15 poorer until they get a raise to $22.25.

Yep and the price of goods and services goes up because the man is going to get his. It is not rocket science, it is economics

You have to think this is just a pick to try to piss people on the right off. Obese man, pretending to be a woman, picked by Biden to be one of the top health officials in the country. Nevermind she did a horrible job in Pennsylvania with respects to the Rona

Rachel-Levine-1.jpg

damnation is that a woman? It looks like Warren Hayes of the Allman Brothers... dude can play a guitar

OIP.vWSKt_PCCBjiu5nrFJ4B3QHaEa

Rachel-Levine-1.jpg
Sweet jesus who the fukk is that?

Rachel-Levine-1.jpg

It's an absolute embarrassment. He pulled a Cuomo on Pennsylvania nursing homes and moved his own mother out of one realizing the risk. Completely unqualified and criminally responsible for covid deaths.

Again, thanks BG.

Reactions: dhetiger

Rachel-Levine-1.jpg

BG...is she part of that uber cabinet that you were telling us about? You had it on good authority that his cabinet would be very bipartisan....is it a Republican?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT