ADVERTISEMENT

$15/hr minimum wage is a great idea

Meet the new Panera Bread employees making $15/hr...

56411dbabd86effb5b8bd75b

Liberals, RINOs and Lincoln Project morons fail to understand human nature every.fvking.time when it comes to blanket policies. Amazing how they never get it... ever.

But, but, but...$15 per hour is a living wage.
It won't be if you make it the minimum wage. How hard is that to understand.? All it does is make people who currently make $15 poorer until they get a raise to $22.25.
Minimum wage was never intended to be a wage to support a family... it was a wage to help low end, unskilled labor (think school kids delivering pizza) make a simple wage while in school OR until they could improve their lot in life, aka experience, degrees, certifications, etc... Feeling sorry for a McDonald's employee trying to support a family of 4 is ridiculous.... find a better job that pays more... ain't that hard to figure out. Well... unless you're a certain persuasion...

But, but, but...$15 per hour is a living wage.

It won't be if you make it the minimum wage. How hard is that to understand.? All it does is make people who currently make $15 poorer until they get a raise to $22.25.

"Welcome to McDonald's. Can I take your order?"
"Can I have a large order of fries and a medium Coke, please?"
"Yes, sir! That'll be $28.50. Drive to the first window please."

Minimum wage was never intended to be a wage to support a family... it was a wage to help low end, unskilled labor (think school kids delivering pizza) make a simple wage while in school OR until they could improve their lot in life, aka experience, degrees, certifications, etc... Feeling sorry for a McDonald's employee trying to support a family of 4 is ridiculous.... find a better job that pays more... ain't that hard to figure out. Well... unless you're a certain persuasion...

Yep. Same thing for welfare. But when the government starts handing out checks to lazy azz holes, they get used to it and make it a career choice. Fvckers are so conditioned that they salivate worse than Pavlov’s dog when they hear the mail truck on the first of the month.

Sounds like you just described the guy you voted for in 2008 and 2012
The only POTUS I voted for were Reagan,Bush, Bush, McCain and Romney. I’ve said that a hundred times and I was criticized for that too after you people deced to sell your souls to Adolph Trumpsky. Please link any such actions to any past POTUS. I’ll wait

The only POTUS I voted for were Reagan,Bush, Bush, McCain and Romney. I’ve said that a hundred times and I was criticized for that too after you people deced to sell your souls to Adolph Trumpsky. Please link any such actions to any past POTUS. I’ll wait

I seem to recall one of your handles admitting, gun to your head, that you would have voted for Trump over Hitlery. Retroactive sanctimony isn't a good look.

The actual fascism is coming from the left. Figure it out now, figure it out later but there is no doubt for reasonable people.

The actual fascism is coming from the left. Figure it out now, figure it out later but there is no doubt for reasonable people.
Today I talked to a GOP Congressman who said that his greatest fear now is being killed by his own party members. FBI has warned them to be aware of Trumper drones. That’s the big threat.

Last night leaving the McDonald’s parking lot , I had to drive through a battalion of chanting Trump militants in pickup trucks with MAGA/ Rebel flags.
I’m Watching the Post office remove mailboxes to prevent bombings, National Guard called out in most states, Humvees roll up on State Capitols and County Courthouses to protect us from the” fascist left”who are all pissed off about the big Trumpsky lie. Left Fascist huh??? Please rationalize that one.

Today I talked to a GOP Congressman who said that his greatest fear now is being killed by his own party members. FBI has warned them to be aware of Trumper drones. That’s the big threat.

Last night leaving the McDonald’s parking lot , I had to drive through a battalion of chanting Trump militants in pickup trucks with MAGA/ Rebel flags.
I’m Watching the Post office remove mailboxes to prevent bombings, National Guard called out in most states, Humvees roll up on State Capitols and County Courthouses to protect us from the” fascist left”who are all pissed off about the big Trumpsky lie. Left Fascist huh??? Please rationalize that one.

you’d have to be a real dumbass to believe that a fringe element is a greater threat than big tech editing and manufacturing a message for one party.

....but you’re a dumbass

I'm calling bullshit. I simply no longer believe what you say on this subject.

Fascism is about suppression and control. No one is doing either as well as you on the left.

Gator talking to a Republican Congressman is made up bullshit

I work in a county that's just as red as his county and I'm not seeing any of what he described. I work closely with Sheriff's Departments in other counties, including Walker County, and I'm not hearing anything like what he describes.

He's FOS or exaggerating. At best he saw trucks with Trump flags and felt triggered by their mere presence. I guess McDonald's should be a safe space.

Reactions: dhetiger
Gator talking to a Republican Congressman is made up bullshit
Representative Robert Aderholt and his wife are former patient of my father in law . Our kids grew up together . We talk frequently. He recently joined KoenigTiger, me and my Father in Law at the Goober President’s Suite . KT knows him too.

$1,000,000 bet that both KT and I can provide a group photo as proof. Sorry I am more connected than any of you. I know Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby too! . You have to deal with it.

Representative Robert Aderholt and his wife are former patient of my father in law . Our kids grew up together . We talk frequently. He recently joined KoenigTiger, me and my Father in Law at the Goober President’s Suite . KT knows him too.

$1,000,000 bet that both KT and I can provide a group photo as proof. Sorry I am more connected than any of you. I know Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby too! . You have to deal with it.

You sound awfully convinced that you are better connected. Maybe you just name drop more than others do???

The modern face of fascism...

Especially one that seems like that big of a pussy.
My friend says the biggest oussies were Louis Gohmert an Lindsay Graham . They were crying like babies , curled up in a ball as their criminal dictator POTUS militia was looking for hostages ... including Pence and other GOP who were declared traitors. This really happened. FBI has a list.

Wow. This post rivals your "personal Congressman" post for douchebagery.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Wow. This post rivals your "personal Congressman" post for douchebagery.
He is my personal congressman . His wife was at my wedding. Would you like an autographed. 8x10? I can get one with Kay Ivey too. That’s a result of political contributions to GOP candidates- mainly in my FILs circle of goober politicians. Believe it or not IDGAS. Odd for a Democrat don’t you think??

He is my personal congressman . His wife was at my wedding. Would you like an autographed. 8x10? I can get one with Kay Ivey too. That’s a result of political contributions to GOP candidates- mainly in my FILs circle of goober politicians. Believe it or not IDGAS. Odd for a Democrat don’t you think??

Where did I say I didn't believe you? I pointed out that saying shit like you have a "personal Congressman" and bragging about "being more connected" is douchey. You can agree or not, IDGAS.

Trying super hard to bite my tongue. You aren't making it easy.

My friend says the biggest oussies were Louis Gohmert an Lindsay Graham . They were crying like babies , curled up in a ball as their criminal dictator POTUS militia was looking for hostages ... including Pence and other GOP who were declared traitors. This really happened. FBI has a list.

Based on what your “friend” has said, I can tell that he is a yuge pussy and likely sits to pee.

Based on what your “friend” has said, I can tell that he is a yuge pussy and likely sits to pee.

Ivey has had dinner at my house no less than 10 times...most recently a week before Christmas. She has brought state senators and one from the US Senate with her other times she visited me (she's my neighbor).

One thing is for certain, they always seem to be quite adept at saying anything that one needs to hear. Saying shit is easy, of course.

Ivey has had dinner at my house no less than 10 times...most recently a week before Christmas. She has brought state senators and one from the US Senate with her other times she visited me (she's my neighbor).

One thing is for certain, they always seem to be quite adept at saying anything that one needs to hear. Saying shit is easy, of course.

You're very connected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT