ADVERTISEMENT

1137??? Has he been taken off expired license plates and sent

@BamaFan1137 has a better knowledge of proper procedure than what we saw from USSS Sat. The advance team should have flagged that building and had some kind of LE up there. It’s so obvious now even @David_Dennison knows it.
It’s my understanding that SS were not the counter snipers and that homeland security officers had been assigned to the Trump detail for those positions. Anybody else hear that?

Leave it to Snoop’s heathern assss to not give a shite about him.

Always a drama queen. It is unusual but doesn’t have to be something bad. I hope he’s good and is just busy with things that matter. But yeah, I’m a godless heathen and wants bad things for people.
sally-peanuts.png

It’s still a bit unusual for him to not have logged in now in 10 days.
I consulted Dr Google and did not find any reports of bad interactions with the Sheriffs dept around there, so nothing bad happened from a LE perspective.

My guess is he’s either sick with the bat flu or on vacation and ignoring our nonsense for a few days. 🤣

I consulted Dr Google and did not find any reports of bad interactions with the Sheriffs dept around there, so nothing bad happened from a LE perspective.

My guess is he’s either sick with the bat flu or on vacation and ignoring our nonsense for a few days. 🤣

Heh I did the same google search yesterday.

I’ve had that shit the last three days, and other than a cough and a mild headache, I feel fine.

I am still an apex predator and continue to beat this germ like Nick Saban beat college football.

It did...but more often than not, I was too drunk to access it. We went to Fiji.

PS...poors are useful at fetching sht.
Fiji?? Damn... that's one hella flight... I don't like going to Hawaii anymore b/c the damn flight takes forever, and that's in 1st class direct from DFW! Good for you and the fam... give us a heads up next time since you probably have the 'scariest' job of all of us except gator... 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT