ADVERTISEMENT

#1 OT, 5 Stah David Sanders picks Tennessee

It's OK. One or two more will you get you in the Top 5!

Meh we have the same star average….top recruits help with that. You probably don’t understand but trust me

Plus Heuples got a full house of studs…he isn’t selling playing time for 1 year

Meh we have the same star average….top recruits help with that. You probably don’t understand but trust me

Plus Heuples got a full house of studs…he isn’t selling playing time for 1 year
Now you're just being mean. The same average star rating doesn't necessarily help you're position. Your last sentence is accurate though. Be glad you guys didn't use a hot tub meeting to hire a fvcking retard with a trash family.

Pretty good ‘cruitin this year.

I wish the poverty programs without 5 * talent improved luck in recruiting
Let’s see 🤔, Iowa wouldn’t know a 5* (especially at a skill position) if it bit Ferentz on his @ss. That said, we did get one for 2025, although he’s a legacy because of his brother, but we’ll take him… along with a couple of 4* and primarily 3’s

I was literally laughing out loud when I typed that
I’ll be in Knoxville 10/18-10/20 staying at the Courtyard downtown because my bff wants to see your sardine can stadium.

Need tailgate recs. I’ll also be with a buddy that played at UT, but he’s doing one of those trendy diets, so if he chooses to be sober and boring, I will ditch him and block his number.

I’ll be in Knoxville 10/18-10/20 staying at the Courtyard downtown because my bff wants to see your sardine can stadium.

Need tailgate recs. I’ll also be with a buddy that played at UT, but he’s doing one of those trendy diets, so if he chooses to be sober and boring, I will ditch him and block his number.

Let’s at least grab lunch one day

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I hope Rashida Tlaib sits on your face and queefs into your open mouth.
disgusting-disgusted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT