ADVERTISEMENT

“I’m out of here!”

giphy.gif

Fly Fock? Lol. I know where you’ve been hanging out.
Actually haven’t been there in a little while. Way too many liberal idiots over there. Would be fun to see a group from here go over there for a day and give them hell

Actually haven’t been there in a little while. Way too many liberal idiots over there. Would be fun to see a group from here go over there for a day and give them hell
Haven’t been a part of a good board raid in a while

Sad news for the Bill…. You want to hear about delusional POTUS??? LOLOLOL

After documented confirmation by SS radio transcripts “ They aren’t here to hurt MEE take down the fvckin mags and let my people in. “…. Elevated threat ( Trumpanzee in tree with AR 15 ) “Do not take him to Capitol…”

No arm insurrection huh???? this is now a 3 alarm dumpster fire … Desantis is probably whacking off. Interesting that Brett Baier has recognized the cult freak show . Cracks forming…. As I said…. Wait for it .

After documented confirmation by SS radio transcripts “ They aren’t here to hurt MEE take down the fvckin mags and let my people in. “…. Elevated threat ( Trumpanzee in tree with AR 15 ) “Do not take him to Capitol…”

No arm insurrection huh???? this is now a 3 alarm dumpster fire … Desantis is probably whacking off. Interesting that Brett Baier has recognized the cult freak show . Cracks forming…. As I said…. Wait for it .
To be clear - you would support DeSantis as the GOP nominee in 2024?

Your sources suck. You might want to stand back and stand by and wait for it. It’s gonna be beautiful watching you come unglued.

Your sources suck. You might want to stand back and stand by and wait for it. It’s gonna be beautiful watching you come unglued.
I agree it’s going to be beautiful. There is zero doubt there will be indictments now of all the Presidents.

This time the trial won’t be controlled by Senate restricting witnesses you answer subpoenas on the day you are called or go to jail. Agree that Trumpsky will be tough because he burns his own people first… but they will burn. There is irrefutable evidence. DC trial . Absolutely fvcked.

actually you should be happy as most Moderate GOPs. Who fear the right wing militia and QAnon Cult takeover. it’s happening. There will be a huge backlash in the general.

if you want ANYONE besides Trumpsky… He and Meadows have to go down.

I agree it’s going to be beautiful. There is zero doubt there will be indictments now of all the Presidents.

This time the trial won’t be controlled by Senate restricting witnesses you answer subpoenas on the day you are called or go to jail. Agree that Trumpsky will be tough because he burns his own people first… but they will burn. There is irrefutable evidence. DC trial . Absolutely fvcked.

actually you should be happy as most Moderate GOPs. Who fear the right wing militia and QAnon Cult takeover. it’s happening. There will be a huge backlash in the general.

if you want ANYONE besides Trumpsky… He and Meadows have to go down.

You've made similar predictions before. More than once actually.

And Pence is your typical do-nothing politician. Paralysis by analysis type. He's a good man but he's constrained from any real action by the same bullshit that constrains the rest of the swamp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT