ADVERTISEMENT

Yo IPD

What in the actual F is going on in Lexington

Cal on the hot seat? Worst start since 1927 at 1-5

I’ll add....You hate to see it ha

@IrishPokerDog

Cal’s seat is warm not hot (yet), but us in Lex have been getting tired of this complete replacement of players each year. We have NO returning minutes from last year take the floor yet (Keion Brooks is hurt) - and there’s no frigging leadership or glue

there’s not a player on this team I like (or even know yet).... and I’m pulling for Brooks when he finally returns

the way Cal treats these players has been bull crap for the last several years.... primadonas are put in and allowed to fail so they get time to (try) develop for their NBA , whereas shooters who probably won’t go pro, but actually have heart and could help us, they languish on the bench - so both type of players leave at end of season

First year Kenny Payne being gone, and now I think he had more of a hand in molding these last few past teams than Cal

If Cal has a losing season, shite is gonna get real for him next year

Can’t blame Cal for recruiting great “one and done” talent. What should he do, recruit weaker players?
Cal’s seat is warm not hot (yet), but us in Lex have been getting tired of this complete replacement of players each year. We have NO returning minutes from last year take the floor yet (Keion Brooks is hurt) - and there’s no frigging leadership or glue

there’s not a player on this team I like (or even know yet).... and I’m pulling for Brooks when he finally returns

the way Cal treats these players has been bull crap for the last several years.... primadonas are put in and allowed to fail so they get time to (try) develop for their NBA , whereas shooters who probably won’t go pro, but actually have heart and could help us, they languish on the bench - so both type of players leave at end of season

First year Kenny Payne being gone, and now I think he had more of a hand in molding these last few past teams than Cal

If Cal has a losing season, shite is gonna get real for him next year

Can’t blame Cal for recruiting great “one and done” talent. What should he do, recruit weaker players?

recruit only a handful of NBA short timers and then get guys to stay and develop - he’s not developed any of those guys over the last 5 years that wasn’t a Kenny Payne assist

and they ain’t that great of talent - bball IQ is pi$$ poor, effort is fleeting, and their toughness is paper thin

recruit only a handful of NBA short timers and then get guys to stay and develop - he’s not developed any of those guys over the last 5 years that wasn’t a Kenny Payne assist

and they ain’t that great of talent - bball IQ is pi$$ poor, effort is fleeting, and their toughness is paper thin
Just don’t come around here lookin for ya next coarch. Bruce is stayin put.

Just don’t come around here lookin for ya next coarch. Bruce is stayin put.

I agree.... I certainly don’t want a sweaty pumpkin from the Plains, and previously from the KnoxVegas cesspool, to take the keys of the UK basketball Ferrari ..... it may be wrapped around a phone pole right now, but still too good for likes of Brucie

I agree.... I certainly don’t want a sweaty pumpkin from the Plains, and previously from the KnoxVegas cesspool, to take the keys of the UK basketball Ferrari ..... it may be wrapped around a phone pole right now, but still too good for likes of Brucie
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT