ADVERTISEMENT

Woodward A

Aug 25, 2012
I was at the SE/Woodward A game last night. I just to give a shout out to WA. Even though they did not win the game it was fun to be there and listen to the student section cheer the whole game. They deserv some props. The students were just really great. The players on the team were great as well. They displayed great sportsmanship throughout the game. They never gave up. They were constantly telling each other how to fix there mistakes. I don't know a lot about WA but they should proud of themselves as a school and a team. I only wonder what they could do if they had kids wo or three years. Very high student turn over rate at the school.

The announcer did a great job as well. He said something about coach Tighe that I had never heard anyone say about him. On a player toward the end of the game, he commented that SE used some trickeration. Coach T is very, very, vanilla in his play calling.

Again, I just want to say, "Hats off to WA." I enjoyed the game and the enthusiasm you showed last night. From now on I will checking your score every week.

Go Knights!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT