ADVERTISEMENT

Wk 4 District 7

Zowwy21

Freshman
Nov 6, 2013
Wow. What a week! EB takes in in the chops from Ed Co (Did something happen to Naber, I see he was limited on carries?) and WV falls to a NT team that came to play!

Week 4: 2 great games that will provide valuable insight into how the district standings may unfold
Game of the Week: Hudson vs NT (Two 3-0 teams facing off) - Close one.
EB vs GC: Another important game. Can EB rebound? Not sure if there was an injury or what happened vs EdCo.
GMG vs WV:
BCLUW at Jesup:

I think this is a 5 team race to the end as all the teams but GMG and BCLUW have a shot. It would not surprise me for a minute for the district champion to have 1 if not 2 loses when these teams all meet up. North Tama goes Hudson, EB then Gundy the next 3 weeks before the last 3 weeks of easy games. Grundy has EB this week but finishes with NT, Newman, Hudson and Wapsie. Hudson last 4 games are St Ansgar, Wapsie, Grundy and EB. EB has Grundy and NT the next 2 weeks then finishers with Wapsie and Hudson week 8 and 9. Everyone knew this district was brutal and they would beat each other up. Not sure what happened with EB last week either, were they missing some guys as that score I think shocked everyone?

Reactions: Zowwy21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT