ADVERTISEMENT

Why is SC East not ranked #1?

Kraftwerk

Freshman
Aug 14, 2010
They are the only 5-0 team.
They have TWO defending state champs on their schedule, so there is no lack of strength in their schedule.

How can you rank Dowling ahead of East, if they are not even the best team in their own town? East has swept their local competition with relative ease. Dowling lost to their rival.

East is the current 3a champs after defeating Heelan and has the best record in 4A.

This should be considered a massive injustice and I'm surprised to not see any threads mentioning these very facts.

This post was edited on 9/25 10:47 PM by Kraftwerk

Because they barely got by a DM Metro school.... and not even the best DM Metro School... Nice to see you back posting though I am always ready for a laugh

Originally posted by Kraftwerk:
They have TWO defending state champs on their schedule, so there is no lack of strength in their schedule.

How can you rank Dowling ahead of East, if they are not even the best team in their own town? East has swept their local competition with relative ease. Dowling lost to their rival.

East is the current 3a champs after defeating Heelan and has the best record in 4A.

This should be considered a massive injustice and I'm surprised to not see any threads mentioning these very facts.

welcome back kraftwerk

Originally posted by Kraftwerk:

Here's how.....listen carefully......YOU ARE IN SIOUX CITY!!!!!

Here is a reminder before people go insane over Kraftwerk. It is a troll (humorous in my mind) in regards to East. If you take it as such, then can be funny. If you get uptight about it, there is an ignore reader function that those with usernames can do.

Someday he will have enough conviction to tell us the other name he posts under ...you know East's rival....your kid make the bv team or couldn't he cut it?

45-point underdog at Dowling

Kraftwerk, I'm with you: I think they will rally and beat expectations.

So, I'm not familiar with KraftWerk's past rankings. Does he ever comeback and eat crow or wi he go invisible again?

Originally posted by RedAgentRadar:
So, I'm not familiar with KraftWerk's past rankings. Does he ever comeback and eat crow or wi he go invisible again?
Usually not.

SC East is still getting no respect. After they lost to #4 WDM Dowling....shouldn't SC East be rated #5 then?

If we all hold our breath for him to come back, none of us will be around when he actually does.

He'll likely be back for basketball season, would imagine it will be some time shortly before the first East vs North or East vs Heelan game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT