ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think will win Bhrv or Sioux center

I take BHRV. Very tough team. I don't think Sioux Center can beat BHRV. CLose game but my guess is 21-14 BHRV.

What is your reasoning for your prediction. You might be right but what are you basing it on. Sc was a 19-0 winner early in the season. A lot of things have changed since then. Both teams have been consistent. BHRV more offensively, Sc more defensively. I rate it a toss up with the slight advantage going to the home team.

Originally posted by Sioux_Per_Cy:
What is your reasoning for your prediction. You might be right but what are you basing it on. Sc was a 19-0 winner early in the season. A lot of things have changed since then. Both teams have been consistent. BHRV more offensively, Sc more defensively. I rate it a toss up with the slight advantage going to the home team.

I haven't had the chance to see either team play, this is just my perception from reviewing their schedules and how they performed. With that said, I would agree. I wouldn't be surprised BHRV wins, but my pick is Sioux Center. While they won 19-0 early in the season and both teams have most likely improved, I think BHRV might have made more ground. I see this game being very close, but I'm going with the home team who also happened to win by 3 scores earlier in the season. It definitely won't be that kind of margin this time around.

Won't be close. 20 to 6 SC. Great D. They will figure out how to stop the one man team.

I think SC will win but it will be much closer than that. In my opinion it will come down to mistakes and turnovers. Last time SC fumbled the ball 4 times and recovered each time, with a few coming inside their own 20. It is comparable to the Spirit Lake game. BHRV turned it over once but Spirit lake turned it over 5 times. The yardage was about 3-1 in favor of SL but mistakes cost them. Whoever capitalizes on turnovers will have a great shot at winning. With that being said I will take SC 20-14. I just think that SC has the athletes and playmakers to make a few big plays that turn to points. Also, I don't see BHRV moving the ball that well. Last game vs SC they looked like they were lost against that SC defense. I just don't think they will be able to sustain drives as their line has shown weaknesses throughout the year. If their line shows up, it could be different.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT