ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of you goobs is missing a dog?

I’m sad that zoso posted something I actually have to click on, so I will not waste my time. @ZosoDawg fk you.

…but if you’re gonna be in Atlanta, I’ll buy you an alcohol.
I’m gonna be in Atlanta for sure with my boy. But I absolutely got screwed for the game. My son wanted concert tickets for a show right next door from the Benz at Staye Farm arena. This was for his birthday. Show was originally scheduled for 11/25, but got rescheduled to 12/2. I figure I’m gonna have to leave sometime in the 3rd qtr to walk next door for the show. I’ll be parking down in the Ruby lot in the gulch. I’ll come by and drink your beer and eat your food if you are tailgating down there. All that being said, you can EAD

I’m gonna be in Atlanta for sure with my boy. But I absolutely got screwed for the game. My son wanted concert tickets for a show right next door from the Benz at Staye Farm arena. This was for his birthday. Show was originally scheduled for 11/25, but got rescheduled to 12/2. I figure I’m gonna have to leave sometime in the 3rd qtr to walk next door for the show. I’ll be parking down in the Ruby lot in the gulch. I’ll come by and drink your beer and eat your food if you are tailgating down there. All that being said, you can EAD
I’ll be at some tailgate on Elliott Street. Feel free to come by and gawk at all the floozies that are moist from being in the presence of @Pops Masterson

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT