ADVERTISEMENT

Washington vs Bettendorf

franky1967

Varsity
Aug 9, 2006
Although Washington has blown out many teams, maybe the same as Bettendorf. I look at the Cedar Falls/ Washington game.
a 25-14 Washington win. CF had the defense to play with Washington and if not for a couple of bad snaps, Cedar Falls was in this game.

I think if CF could had established the running game early in the season and stayed with one proven back, plus went with one QB instead of two. CF might have stood a better chance against Washington. Washington has a great Defense, but CF lacked a little bit of talent on offense.

I think Bettendorf may be equal to or a little bit better than CF on Defense. History has shown that Bettendorf usually sports a good Defense. I think Bettendorf has a better offense than Cedar Falls. They can pass better than CF. Washington is a great run team, But if they are forced to pass and fall behind, I'm not sure Washington can come from behind by running.

Unless Bettendorf turns the ball over and Washington can control the clock, I will have to take Bettendorf in this one.

Bettendorf over Washington
Dowling over Waukee

Dowling over Bettendorf

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT