ADVERTISEMENT

This Georgia team will not threepeat

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
From what I am seeing. South Carolina is taking it to them. It’s not even a question of motivation. They just aren’t that good.

Being honest.. idk any SEC team gets out of ATL without 2 losses and look ugly doing it.

My predication is SEC hatred finally wins out and no SEC team makes the CFP… IMHO there are 5-6 better team outside the SEC.

Being honest.. idk any SEC team gets out of ATL without 2 losses and look ugly doing it.

My predication is SEC hatred finally wins out and no SEC team makes the CFP… IMHO there are 5-6 better team outside the SEC.

SEC is WAY down...but at least one will make the playoffs and probably make the championship game.

SEC is WAY down...but at least one will make the playoffs and probably make the championship game.
Agree. Down all around it seems. But the SEC champion doesn’t get left out. As average as Georgia seems I still don’t see a loss on the schedule. It could happen several times but it shouldn’t. Just don’t see them getting past Ohio St and Meatchikin this time.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You all seem to be discounting the to be defunct PAC 12 this year, USC, OR, WA, Utah Colorado 🤔 eh, but at least the first three are possible, as are THE Ohio State University, MI, PSU.
Hell, when was the last time the SEC had one top ten and the PAC 12 had three…..same as the B1G???? 😳

Reactions: Konigstiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT