ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about dumb coaches…..

The problem is that you have never understood the nuance of sarcasm. You cannot take a joke because sarcasm escapes you.

We all take our lumps, for what they are worth, because we are all retards. I'm a billionaire for fvcks sake because I'm math retarded...but at least I can take a joke. You can't.
You think saying a coach is a cold blooded murderer is a joke, especially how he framed it? I take a joke better than most people. But continuing it for years in just about every post he makes is not a joke. Starting every post for years just about with the “wife beater” is a joke? BS.

You think saying a coach is a cold blooded murderer is a joke, especially how he framed it? I take a joke better than most people. But continuing it for years in just about every post he makes is not a joke. Starting every post for years just about with the “wife beater” is a joke? BS.

Bill, think way back to your youth and playground days. Does the kid that can’t take a joke get joked with more or less? That’s basically the lesson here.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Yes, you are the butt of ongoing jokes because you cannot take a joke.

I take a joke better than most people.

^^^...but clearly you can still tell a joke

Did Ed Orgeron pummel his wife into oblivion?

Did a Notre Dame football staff member get brutally and unnecessarily killed while on Brian Killy’s watch?

I just checked and…

8%2Bball%2B-%2Bsigns%2Bpoint%2Bto%2Byes.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Bill, think way back to your youth and playground days. Does the kid that can’t take a joke get joked with more or less? That’s basically the lesson here.
Dayumm.. I get hammered with every post . I don’t have a single fvck to give. I just hammer back harder.
With all due respect- all you lemmings can KMA ;)

Nearing your wife is not a joking matter.
You yourself admitted he was a wife beater when you said, “he bashed her face in but there was alcohol involved so not a big deal at all.”
You misquoted him.

“He bashed her face in with a blunt object, causing irreparable emotional damage, but there was alcohol involved and he got treatment and he won the NC in 2019 so all
Is forgiven.”

No one is suggesting beating women or your wife is a joking matter, unless you are referring to yourself when you
admitted he was a wife beater saying, “he bashed her face in but there was alcohol involved so, not a big deal at all.”

You misquoted him.

“He bashed her face in with a blunt object, causing irreparable emotional damage, but there was alcohol involved and he got treatment and he won the NC in 2019 so all
Is forgiven.”
I was paraphrasing but your memory is better/younger than mine so you prolly hit it dead on the money.

Did you decide on The Nick or the auburn game? One seems much more fun than the other. 🤷‍♂️
Thinking about getting good and drunk with some friends at the nick then going into the game with them and watch Awbrin get up by 20-30 points, as they are likely to do. Then sneak out and slide my slippery ass back to southside. Find my old source for kryptonite, snort up a hawg leg or two ( maybe three or four…..till I puke but if homey comes thru it prolly won’t take but one) then get back on the whiskey hard and heavy and watch AU fritter away their lead on TV in one of the many bars I will walk to and from. With any luck, I’ll wake up with a hangover, a couple of hookers and an AU win. Prolly burn off 10-15 pounds too.
Win, Win, Winning more than Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Thinking about getting good and drunk with some friends at the nick then going into the game with them and watch Awbrin get up by 20-30 points, as they are likely to do. Then sneak out and slide my slippery ass back to southside. Find my old source for kryptonite, snort up a hawg leg or two ( maybe three or four…..till I puke but if homey comes thru it prolly won’t take but one) then get back on the whiskey hard and heavy and watch AU fritter away their lead on TV in one of the many bars I will walk to and from. With any luck, I’ll wake up with a hangover, a couple of hookers and an AU win. Prolly burn off 10-15 pounds too.
Win, Win, Winning more than Trump!
Sounds like a wonderful night iyam. Lots of positivity and adrenaline, eventually to the point of not giving a shit about the outcome of the game.

Do you think to state a coach is a cold blooded murderer everytime I check on and say something. is a joke? I've looked at a lot of stuff and I cannot find one thing anywhere that holds Kelly responsible. A cold blooded murderer implies that he plotted his death. Do you think Kelly said, “I am going to kill a kid today.” Or even said, “I don’t care if he thinks he will be killed, put him up in the tower anyway?“

As near as I can tell the wind wasn’t too bad when they decided to go out side and conditions changed witch bad gusts. The Federal Safety people said a big fault lay with not having current wind information at the field at all time. I would be really surprised if any HC in the country had wind information continually being transmitted to the field. Not sure any do now, but maybe.

Do you think to state a coach is a cold blooded murderer everytime I check on and say something. is a joke? I've looked at a lot of stuff and I cannot find one thing anywhere that holds Kelly responsible. A cold blooded murderer implies that he plotted his death. Do you think Kelly said, “I am going to kill a kid today.” Or even said, “I don’t care if he thinks he will be killed, put him up in the tower anyway?“

As near as I can tell the wind wasn’t too bad when they decided to go out side and conditions changed witch bad gusts. The Federal Safety people said a big fault lay with not having current wind information at the field at all time. I would be really surprised if any HC in the country had wind information continually being transmitted to the field. Not sure any do now, but maybe.
It was his I don't GAS attitude that put him up here to begin with..

Should I just requote my own quote that you quoted in this quote?

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You know deep down in your heart that Killy was responsible. Who else are you gonna pin it on, the trainers, the grad assistant coach, the receptionist????
What an absurd stance - “he’s innocent…”
THIS is why the bammers are always laughing at you but I’m not a bammer so I’m gonna stay out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT