ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Harlan wing guard Connor Frame

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the basketball season go for your team?
“This year our team did way better than expected. We ended 3rd or 2nd in our conference and got to state before losing a hard one to Norwalk in the first round. Other than that, the season was a major success. We are just ready to get back out their next season and prove that we got more in store.”

What are your workout plans now going forward?/
“I try and get out to the outdoor hoops every day. I’ve been working on my left hand and handles a lot in the garage. I go on a lot of runs and do a lot of cardio stuff.”

What are you trying to improve on the most this off-season?
“Probably my finishing, getting to the rim a little more, and really get my handles down.”

What AAU team are you playing for this off-season? How do you feel your team will be?
“Right now, I am set to play with Pure Prep. They are an amazing organization. This will be my first year, but honestly, when I look at them, I see family which to me is a big priority.”

What are your goals for the AAU season?
“The goals for this summer would be to get my name out more, which Pure Prep does an amazing job with. Of course, you want to try and win as many games as you can. I really want to focus on my ability to see the floor better and in all just become a better basketball player for school ball.”

How do you believe your high school basketball team will be next season?
“Our team next year can do great things. It’s not going to be easy. We will have to work for it, but we have five coming back from our top 8 and they’re all hard workers.”

What is the toughest game on your schedule for 2020-2021?
“Ours schedule is going to be pretty tough. We got Council Bluffs Abraham Lincoln, Carroll is going to be tough, and the same with Glenwood and Atlantic.”

What sport do you want to play in college?
“I have my heart dead set on playing basketball in college, so hopefully that can become reality.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“None yet, but hopefully here soon though.”

What camps are you going to this summer?
“This year, I’m looking at going to Creighton for a camp, Iowa, and probably Iowa State. I might go down to Northwest Missouri State if they put one on, which I’m sure they will.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’ve been a day one Creighton fan and always will be.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News