ADVERTISEMENT

Pvssy remains undefeated

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
$5Mil first….. $83 million for simply not being able to shut up about a sexual assault.

Looks like 27 settlements of previous sexual assaults , buying hooker and strippers, “ kiss ‘em and grab em by the pvssy remarks didn’t play well with the jury - twice..

I can see why he’s got solid support from Evangelicals. I don’t get it.

Perhaps I can help…
abortion-supreme-court-06-gty-llr-220503_1651598979377_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Also of note concerning this travesty of a case:

John LeFevre- It's hard to find on Google, so here's what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, most of which was deemed "inadmissible" by the judge:
-She couldn't recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
-She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
-The dress she claims to have been wearing didn't exist at the time
-Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
- Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
-Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
- Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her "favorite shows")
- Trump's Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
- She has a history of falsely accusing men of r*pe, including Les Moonves
-She told Anderson Cooper, "most people think of r*pe as being sexy. Think of the fantasies."
- She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: derek_tiger
Perhaps I can help…
abortion-supreme-court-06-gty-llr-220503_1651598979377_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Also of note concerning this travesty of a case:

John LeFevre- It's hard to find on Google, so here's what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, most of which was deemed "inadmissible" by the judge:
-She couldn't recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
-She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
-The dress she claims to have been wearing didn't exist at the time
-Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
- Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
-Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
- Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her "favorite shows")
- Trump's Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
- She has a history of falsely accusing men of r*pe, including Les Moonves
-She told Anderson Cooper, "most people think of r*pe as being sexy. Think of the fantasies."
- She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina
This will be overturned and he won't pay her one cent.

Yeah I hope so, but the mere fact a jury would come to such a decision….twice, is troubling by itself.

Civil litigation is absolute dog shit.

A cop I know used to work in another jurisdiction. He bumped an uninvolved car going 4mph (verified by his body cam) while turning around during a vehicle pursuit.

The driver sued his department for $3 million. His department settled for $500k despite 3 medical expert witnesses testifying that her injuries were not caused by the accident.

Next the department decided that they would only cover $100k of the settlement and that he would be responsible for the rest. The judge ruled that the departments decision would stand because, somehow, his "qualified immunity" as a LEO didn't cover his actions during the accident.

Qualified immunity can only be revoked if the LEO was "acting outside of the color of law." That means that your actions would have to be illegal or specifically forbidden by departmental policy. He was going 4mph...so he was using "due regard for the safety of others" so that rules out illegal activity. His department allowed pursuit on a case by case basis and this one was permitted so that rules out the departmental policy angle.

His lawyer, and the departments lawyer, advised him that the jury and the judge very likely hated LE so his best bet was to settle and file bankruptcy.

Who in their right mind would be a cop today given the above?

$5Mil first….. $83 million for simply not being able to shut up about a sexual assault.

Looks like 27 settlements of previous sexual assaults , buying hooker and strippers, “ kiss ‘em and grab em by the pvssy remarks didn’t play well with the jury - twice..

This woman is an absolute nut case.

^^now THAT is a good troll^^

Civil litigation is absolute dog shit.

A cop I know used to work in another jurisdiction. He bumped an uninvolved car going 4mph (verified by his body cam) while turning around during a vehicle pursuit.

The driver sued his department for $3 million. His department settled for $500k despite 3 medical expert witnesses testifying that her injuries were not caused by the accident.

Next the department decided that they would only cover $100k of the settlement and that he would be responsible for the rest. The judge ruled that the departments decision would stand because, somehow, his "qualified immunity" as a LEO didn't cover his actions during the accident.

Qualified immunity can only be revoked if the LEO was "acting outside of the color of law." That means that your actions would have to be illegal or specifically forbidden by departmental policy. He was going 4mph...so he was using "due regard for the safety of others" so that rules out illegal activity. His department allowed pursuit on a case by case basis and this one was permitted so that rules out the departmental policy angle.

His lawyer, and the departments lawyer, advised him that the jury and the judge very likely hated LE so his best bet was to settle and file bankruptcy.

Who in their right mind would be a cop today given the above?
Curious. Was that a jury decision?

No, the city settled.

His own lawyer advised him to accept the results and file for bankruptcy...which is ridiculous. I don't see how this isn't overturned or that the city isn't ordered to pay the full settlement amount.

The city settled the case for $500k and unilaterally decided that they themselves are only responsible for $100k while the officer would be responsible for the other $400k.

He was also given the advice that the jury would not be sympathetic towards him and would be much more sympathetic towards the "victim" despite the testimony from all 3 medical experts that her injuries could not possibly have been a result of a 4mph crash.

• Angry
Reactions: dhetiger

Pvssy undefeated? I beg to differ. You have been destroyed on this board on more occasions than I can recall

Another predication for my collection. Overturned you say??? In fact- she ass raped him twice now.
Listen to me!
After a few (if necessary; maybe just one) appeals, the Trump Org will just file bankruptcy and reorg as the Trump International... Shirley you've dealt with companies that did some poor work for you, and when you go after them they file Chapter 11 and pop up with a different name later.

My hope is that she goes on a spending spree for about $1mil then realizes she won't get a cent... LOL!

PS> DJT owns 515 businesses, 7 which have declared Chapter 11.... that's a 98.64% success rate. Remarkable!
🤣

iu

After a few (if necessary; maybe just one) appeals, the Trump Org will just file bankruptcy and reorg as the Trump International... Shirley you've dealt with companies that did some poor work for you, and when you go after them they file Chapter 11 and pop up with a different name later.

My hope is that she goes on a spending spree for about $1mil then realizes she won't get a cent... LOL!

PS> DJT owns 515 businesses, 7 which have declared Chapter 11.... that's a 98.64% success rate. Remarkable!
🤣

iu
that pic tho 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

🤣

iu
You are 100% wrong. That money from the first is is already in a courts controlled escrow. I figured that you were better informed than that. The Judge immediately ordered a surety to be established for ms Carrol the l$55M + interest. . It’s a bond secured by the assets that are secured by a special appointed judge. Same judge who will oversee the destruction and eventual 7th bankruptcy of the Trumpsky Organization …

… as I predicated while he was still a Democrat. It’s just what corrupt people do. Kiss em and grab em by the pussy…

No… as I said… Stormy isn’t even done with him yet. Now that the Judge in the civil corruption case has exonerated Michael Cohen from his charges- he is a critical fact witness as he witnessed (and delivered) Trumpsky sign a $130k check for pussy money while he was in the oval office. This is also 100% irrefutable fact that wasn’t allowed before.

No matter how much you scream and deny.. these facts were determined in Letititias trial already. All the women he fvcked will be fvcking him back.

Wait for it.. save this so we can discuss here.

I have more.. but the pussy trials will be too much fun.
One of the prosecutors said he will invite all 27 women that he has settled with on sexual harassment and assault to attend court when he testified.
Have you heard that he’s already having to pay Melania “ alimony “ not to divorce him until after the election. His evidencial history of adultery is irretable and she’ll get MIILIOMS - which is all an immigrant stripper white really wanted- the American dream- Right?

That will come out eventually but is under seal at present.

Last edited:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec mattis venenatis nisl. In ultrices, sem id vulputate ullamcorper, elit nisl imperdiet augue, in blandit sapien nibh et odio. Nam id blandit nulla, eu malesuada est. Nunc efficitur eu dolor et placerat. Nulla libero sem, porta at pulvinar id, dictum a lectus. Cras sed sapien sed dui malesuada condimentum. Curabitur lorem lorem, posuere sed ligula eget, volutpat varius odio. Proin in elit at lorem sodales malesuada. Maecenas euismod ac sem ut interdum. Curabitur laoreet sapien vitae nulla aliquet, ultrices tempor arcu tincidunt.

Donec velit libero, eleifend quis dictum nec, vehicula quis risus. Sed eget luctus libero. Mauris eget vehicula lorem. Cras ac elementum dui. Maecenas eleifend placerat mollis. Phasellus imperdiet laoreet lectus non hendrerit. In convallis non elit nec sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Maecenas quis ligula interdum, dapibus nibh eget, volutpat massa. Pellentesque vehicula et massa sit amet volutpat. Phasellus consectetur mollis velit, ut cursus erat. Donec blandit libero nec mi aliquam posuere.

Maecenas sit amet ex quis ante egestas feugiat. Quisque sodales nunc ut interdum congue. In commodo elementum consectetur. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Morbi luctus eget purus placerat imperdiet. Curabitur id ipsum ligula. Aliquam non ex id leo fermentum condimentum id nec nibh. Praesent et suscipit urna. Pellentesque eget magna neque. Curabitur dui ligula, porttitor non ultricies ac, elementum ut nulla.
This^^^^^^ is the only thing I wish to discuss with you on the subject.

iu

You are 100% wrong. That money from the first is is already in a courts controlled escrow. I figured that you were better informed than that. The Judge immediately ordered a surety to be established for ms Carrol the l$55M + interest. . It’s a bond secured by the assets that are secured by a special appointed judge. Same judge who will oversee the destruction and eventual 7th bankruptcy of the Trumpsky Organization …

… as I predicated while he was still a Democrat. It’s just what corrupt people do. Kiss em and grab em by the pussy…

No… as I said… Stormy isn’t even done with him yet. Now that the Judge in the civil corruption case has exonerated Michael Cohen from his charges- he is a critical fact witness as he witnessed (and delivered) Trumpsky sign a $130k check for pussy money while he was in the oval office. This is also 100% irrefutable fact that wasn’t allowed before.

No matter how much you scream and deny.. these facts were determined in Letititias trial already. All the women he fvcked will be fvcking him back.

One of the prosecutors said he will invite all 27 women that he has settled with on sexual harassment and assault to attend court when he testified.
Have you heard that he’s already having to pay Melania “ alimony “ not to divorce him until after the election. His evidencial history of adultery is irretable and she’ll get MIILIOMS - which is all an immigrant stripper white really wanted- the American dream- Right?

You left out the part about how your boogeyman is still winning. Trumps media merged with DWAC and netted him 4 billion the same day he “lost” his court case

Jeebus

^ This, spot on.
As one who has worked in financial service management for over 35 years I can tell you with 💯% certainty that banks are not going to lend that kind of money without 1) thoroughly analyzing cash flow capacity and 2) getting an independent certified appraisal…..just to get things going. This lawsuit and ruling is an absolute travesty regardless of what one thinks of Trump. O’Leary is correct, this could have a chilling effect on NY business investment, or in any blue state with a vindictive AG. But then again, isn’t this the same state whose Democrat politicians made clear who they considered “desirable” residents?

^ This, spot on.
2) getting an independent certified appraisal…..
Yeah….#2 doesn’t happen too often on development….. the “independent certified appraisal” isn’t ever certified and often isn’t independent

Mostly it’s a Contractors bid to the developers “construction management company”, who presents the bid plus management fee to bank for basis. But then the management company cheapens everything up except the square footage and general facade, and pockets the difference

Just SOP

Yeah….#2 doesn’t happen too often on development….. the “independent certified appraisal” isn’t ever certified and often isn’t independent
Well in my experience (and I think it’s federal regulations) any commercial loan $1M or more, secured by RE, a CA is required.

Well in my experience (and I think it’s federal regulations) any commercial loan $1M or more, secured by RE, a CA is required.
I’m just telling ya, the means/methods to arrive at a CA often isn’t as independent or thorough as you think it is.....especially with developers. Appriasers can rely upon a full gamut of supporting information to arrive at basis, and a construction guarantee number is one, with some back checking benchmarks for type of building, sq.ft., and presented market value that the developer provides. A bank appraisal can be a checklist. And in construction, the threshold is meaningless as these days you can’t hardly build an outhouse w/o going over a million $. I’ve read what the precise federal language is for obtaining basis.

And even then, a certified construction number from a Contractor doesn’t even mean anything, a friend of mine had a number he “guaranteed“ for a bank note on a new apartment building, based upon complete architectural plans. Once everything was lined up with the bank, the contractor went up 30% in price..... he asked the bank what his options were I the guaranteed price, and was told he could sue the Contractor, but chances on the court getting him anything meaningful was pretty much nil.

point being, there’s no guarantees in the commercial construction field - and the property is worth what someone will pay to have it constructed, coupled with what a bank assesses the risk/reward at...everything else is just perfunctory paperwork

This will be overturned and he won't pay her one cent.
Bumped for update on my predication vs yours.

It appears that she has already pocketed $5M and will be able put up a good bit of cash for Trump ( Carrol) Tower.

I will also enjoy the upcoming live trial with Stormy ⛈️ and Michael Cohen ( as I predicated) . Problem is.. there’s no $$ left as I also predicated that Leticia would absolutely ass rape him. She did.. and now owns him like a slave. amiright? The court order says I win.

How about some kudos??

Bumped for update on my predication vs yours.

It appears that she has already pocketed $5M and will be able put up a good bit of cash for Trump ( Carrol) Tower.

I will also enjoy the upcoming live trial with Stormy ⛈️ and Michael Cohen ( as I predicated) . Problem is.. there’s no $$ left as I also predicated that Leticia would absolutely ass rape him. She did.. and now owns him like a slave. amiright? The court order says I win.

How about some kudos??
Yeah, that’s one group of wankers to be proud of throwing in with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT