ADVERTISEMENT

playoff sytem sucks

ronsss

All Conference
Nov 8, 2003
carlisle beats indianola, and bondurant,,,and does not get in....atlantic beats crestion, has better district standing , and does not get in.....its not fair at all...they need to change this system big time, like going by district standings...not counting non conferance....

carlisle beats indianola, and bondurant,,,and does not get in....atlantic beats crestion, has better district standing , and does not get in.....its not fair at all...
Pod D
Webster City (6-3) at Iowa City, Liberty (8-1)
Newton (7-2) at Carlisle (8-1)

• Haha
Reactions: Faithfull
carlisle beats indianola, and bondurant,,,and does not get in....atlantic beats crestion, has better district standing , and does not get in.....its not fair at all...they need to change this system big time, like going by district standings...not counting non conferance....
That’s been done and there were a lot of complaints about that too.

No perfect system out there. No matter what you do someone is gonna be left out and pissed

Reactions: MsideChief

You should start more threads about this.

I know an 8-1 team that did not get in the playoffs a few years back. Please tell me all about your 5-4 team that was "unfairly treated".

ok..i quess i better wake up.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT