ADVERTISEMENT

Osage

Tear Lake

Freshman
Mar 25, 2009
I'm surprised to see they didn't win their sectional. For the first time in nearly a decade, I thought they may be worthy of the localized hype.

Maybe they're just a little too young yet to meet expectations of the message board bravado.

Buyer beware, though, these boards could be hard to stomach the next couple years as it looks as if Osage may, finally, be more than just a one county wonder.

I'll be interested to see how they do in the team duals. I believe they have Bondurant first.

Originally posted by Tear Lake:
For the first time in nearly a decade, I thought they may be worthy of the localized hype.

Maybe they're just a little too young yet to meet expectations of the message board bravado.

Buyer beware, though, these boards could be hard to stomach the next couple years as it looks as if Osage may, finally, be more than just a one county wonder.

6 years is too long for not having a team title and 5 years is too long for no individual champions. :(

Well there's always next year................again.

laugh.gif

I think over the next few years you're going to see West Delaware, Mediapolis, and Osage as the top 3 teams. Osage has a very young, talented squad. What's your school again?

I wouldn't rule out Assumption as a top 3 team next year in 2A or for that matter the next few years

Assumption will be stacked for a many years to come. Have a lot of 8th grade studs coming in next year and a few others.

Man... Remember Osage Duals back in the day? E-Burg, Osage, Clear Lake, Assumption. Ridiculous the talent those 4 teams had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT