ADVERTISEMENT

lewis central 5a

ronsss

All Conference
Nov 8, 2003
southeast polk won 5a in 2021, and i was just wondering what would lewis central would have accomplished in 5a ...i personally believe they would have had a good chance of being in the finals of 5a in 2021, with the studs they had on that team...anybody eles believe this too???

southeast polk won 5a in 2021, and i was just wondering what would lewis central would have accomplished in 5a ...i personally believe they would have had a good chance of being in the finals of 5a in 2021, with the studs they had on that team...anybody eles believe this too???
The biggest class is a different animal physically week to week. Lewis Central already has competed against that competition, their 2017 team may have been the best team in school history and only got to the Quarter Finals that year. Didn't have the depth needed to platoon and injuries were finally there demise!

i quess u are right, hard to compete with numbers...i do believe lewis cenral would have fared quite well in 5a last year ...they did have good size, and 2 divsion 1 studs...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT