ADVERTISEMENT

Help me

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Dilemma..
How do you decide which team you really want to lose - when you despise both?

Killy ($1 Pops) and the continuous war chant both make me want to puke.

A Ben Franklin says Pops is pulling against the Swamp people

Reactions: dhetiger
Dilemma..

Eventually a close play will come up and you will feel the pull to one side.

Just relish the experience and let fate decide

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Dilemma..

I will make a post about it soon since I talked to my buddy that is part of LSU’s athletic department infrastructure.

I think it was Friday, but I get my days mixed up. I’ll verify before posting so it’s completely accurate.

Yeah I hear what you’re saying but…..sorry @Bill_D
Yeah, well forgive me when I root for Iowa which I do . I don’t hate teams like you guys. Some teams I would rather see lose when they are playing other teams but I don’t seem to have the hatred like gator expressed and many of you have here. Sorry I can’t seem to join you all.

Yeah, well forgive me when I root for Iowa which I do . I don’t hate teams like you guys. Some teams I would rather see lose when they are playing other teams but I don’t seem to have the hatred like gator expressed and many of you have here. Sorry I can’t seem to join you all.
I wasn’t busting on LSU or you Bill, I was just pointing out how they were getting a beat down and being sorry for you.

Reactions: Bill_D
Aww cmon man!!! Look ($1 to Joe) I apologize on behalf of my cohorts here for poking a little at your coach’s misery.
Do you know of any fan base who burns former coaches in effigy , puts up billboards and coon ass swamp witches make Saban voodo dolls.

The hatred towards Bama / “The One Who Left You” is truly amazing… bordering on insanity.

No other fan base comes close to the vitriolic hatred… not even our little stepbrothers.

Aww cmon man!!! Look ($1 to Joe) I apologize on behalf of my cohorts here for poking a little at your coach’s misery.
Do you know of any fan base who burns former coaches in effigy , puts up billboards and coon ass swamp witches make Saban voodo dolls.

Y
The hatred towards Bama / “The One Who Left You” is truly amazing… bordering regret Saban going to AL on insanity.

No other fan base comes close to the vitriolic hatred… not even our little stepbrothers.
You have a badly wrong perception. I don’t know of any fan at LSU who hates Saban and I know more than I can count. I’m sure a lot of them regret Saban going to AL, but hate him, no. Or I guess you would just like to believe something like that. Most LSU people I know credit Saban for putting us on the right track for century 2000. I guess that would be the way some AL fans would react if the reverse had happened, so they believe all LSU feel the way they would feel.

Saban also didn’t leave LSU for AL. He left LSU to coach Miami in the NFL.

At the time AL was courting Saban there was a lot of talk about Miles returning to Michigan. I happen to know for a fact that Saban called a member of the LSU BOS who is a good friend of his and whose wife was Saban’s wife’s best friend to check with him about MiLes leaving for Michigan. If Miles had gone to Michigan Saban would have been back at LSU which was his first choice.

if you are the typical AL fan they are a weird bunch. I don’t believe you are the typical AL fan just like you are not the typical Republican in politics.

If Miles had gone to Michigan Saban would have been back at LSU which was his first choice.

crying-still.gif

At the time AL was courting Saban there was a lot of talk about Miles returning to Michigan. I happen to know for a fact that Saban called a member of the LSU BOS who is a good friend of his and whose wife was Saban’s wife’s best friend to check with him about MiLes leaving for Michigan. If Miles had gone to Michigan Saban would have been back at LSU which was his first choice.

Cool story, except Saban was hired at Alabama in January 2007, and the Miles to Michigan stuff came to a head in December 2007. Other than that, totally believable.

You have a badly wrong perception. I don’t know of any fan at LSU who hates Saban and I know more than I can count. I’m sure a lot of them regret Saban going to AL, but hate him, no. Or I guess you would just like to believe something like that. Most LSU people I know credit Saban for putting us on the right track for century 2000. I guess that would be the way some AL fans would react if the reverse had happened, so they believe all LSU feel the way they would feel.

Saban also didn’t leave LSU for AL. He left LSU to coach Miami in the NFL.

if you are the typical AL fan they are a weird bunch. I don’t believe you are the typical AL fan just like you are not the typical Republican in politics.
Not gonna get involved here, but I’m afraid i have to call a spade a spade and take gator’s word over yours.

Gotta go with @Bill_D on this one.
I’m sure he took a poll of everybody in the cafeteria at his nursing home before coming to this conclusion.

If he had polled all the tattooed waitresses at Jones Creek Cafe on Market St in Baton Rouge, he would have found one that would have said..."screw that guy, everyone here hates him."

The oysters and shrimp po boy were outstanding, however.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
If he had polled all the tattooed waitresses at Jones Creek Cafe on Market St in Baton Rouge, he would have found one that would have said..."screw that guy, everyone here hates him."

Pretty sure he’s polling those old widows he coerces into the card room for bridge late at night (9:30)
They may be hunched over hags with dried up pisss-flaps but it ain’t nuthin for @Bill_D to pry open those cold grilled cheese axe wounds.

Cool story, except Saban was hired at Alabama in January 2007, and the Miles to Michigan stuff came to a head in December 2007. Other than that, totally believable.
It actually started before Saban was hired at AL it started after the Sugar Bowl I think win over ND. ESPN people started it again before the SECCG with TN In 2007. But the Mikes to Michigan thing had gone on a long time.

I have two impeccable sources on the phone call to the BOS member. One is my son who was the Representative from Central Baton Rouge in the legislature and was the point man in the legislature for LSU regarding the LSU budget. He knew the members of the BOS and top officers of LSU. He called me up and told me about it. He wouldn’t have done that if it hadn’t happened. I have another source who also knew about the conversation.

Reactions: dhetiger

I really don’t know anyone who hates Saban. I think they dislike he went to AL but i reall don’t know any haters. Maybe there are a few. Maybe I look at at hate differently than you all do. To me it is a serious term tge way I look at it and not serious tge way you look at it. I have known people who have really hated someone and believe me there were serious things involved? “Hate“ is a serious l bad word to me.

It actually started before Saban was hired at AL it started after the Sugar Bowl I think win over ND. ESPN people started it again before the SECCG with TN In 2007. But the Mikes to Michigan thing had gone on a long time.

I have two impeccable sources on the phone call to the BOS member. One is my son who was the Representative from Central Baton Rouge in the legislature and was the point man in the legislature for LSU regarding the LSU budget. He knew the members of the BOS and top officers of LSU. He called me up and told me about it. He wouldn’t have done that if it hadn’t happened. I have another source who also knew about the conversation.
@Pops Masterson - check this out! @Bill_D has sources!

giphy.gif

Actually, Bill is right on this. Saban wanted to go back to LSU after the medical staff at Miami helped fvck up their QB situation. He also wanted to leave bama after his first season there because of the fanbase being psychotic. I wish BrownH2O still posted here to validate since his sister lived next door to Saban. LSU was just sold on the grass eater and then it became too late.

Actually, Bill is right on this. Saban wanted to go back to LSU after the medical staff at Miami helped fvck up their QB situation. He also wanted to leave bama after his first season there because of the fanbase being psychotic. I wish BrownH2O still posted here to validate since his sister lived next door to Saban. LSU was just sold on the grass eater and then it became too late.
I don’t think they were sold on him so much as they were satisfied and couldn‘t generate a good reason to dismiss him. He had only last about 2-3 games in 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT