ADVERTISEMENT

harlan repeat

ronsss

All Conference
Nov 8, 2003
is there any team out there that can replace harlan as champ in 3a .....harlan has to be one of the favorites, i just wondered who eles can be could possible be the champ next year

is there any team out there that can replace harlan as champ in 3a .....harlan has to be one of the favorites, i just wondered who eles can be could possible be the champ next year
They are loaded again, but some team will find the magic to compete with them. On another note, rumor is the week one game, Harlan vs Lewis Central is the national broadcast ESPN High School game of the week. Both defending champions in their respective classes and both teams could win back to back Championships! 60 year rivalry game. Big time!

They are loaded again, but some team will find the magic to compete with them. On another note, rumor is the week one game, Harlan vs Lewis Central is the national broadcast ESPN High School game of the week. Both defending champions in their respective classes and both teams could win back to back Championships! 60 year rivalry game. Big time!
wow...that is cool..though i dont get espn.....i watch many games on youtube, wish more teams were on there.....i am going to try to come back and watch the harlan vs lewis central game..have not been back there since 95.....first 2 stops when i get there..broncos resturant in omaha, not sure if they are still good....and hy vee for a meal......2 of my favorites

wow...that is cool..though i dont get espn.....i watch many games on youtube, wish more teams were on there.....i am going to try to come back and watch the harlan vs lewis central game..have not been back there since 95.....first 2 stops when i get there..broncos resturant in omaha, not sure if they are still good....and hy vee for a meal......2 of my favorites
Yep, Bronco's by Big Freds on 120th and Pacific in Omaha is still open. All time favorite!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT