ADVERTISEMENT

harlan cycones 2015

ronsss

All Conference
Nov 8, 2003
anybody have any thoughts on the cyclones for 2015...the cyclones had one of their worst years in memory in 2014, a 3-6 record that is shocking in cyclone land. one cannot be too hard on their performance, since there was hardly a senior on the team, they return allmost the entire team, including some 2 or 3 sophs that played last year. the only positive i that i observed last year was in 2 of the 3 last games, 14 point loss to playoff contender carroll, and 5 point loss to adm. also noted last year, the qb was not exactly great, 33% completions, and 68 qb rating..thats not good

I see them back in the playoffs, might win a game, but I really don't see them making a deep run.

almost all starters are back....could be a good thing...could be a bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Going to have to run the ball to set up pass. Returning TB is going to be the workhorse and keys are going to be on him for most teams. If they can use him to set things up then QB should be a lot better. If they just throw the ball around with no idea of down and distance could be another long year.

Defense should be better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT