ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas has poked a bear that

has big teeth and a very mean disposition. There's about to be a lot of dead people in Gaza.
Think I heard Israel fired over 5000 missles at them. That’s a hornets nest you don’t want to poke

Last edited:
Hamas better watch out, rumor has it that Joe just woke from his nap.

Apparently yesterday:
“The President and First Lady are hosting a BBQ for White House Executive Residence staff and their families,” the White House said.

I wish I could believe that the BBQ was intended to troll Hamas and Iran, but the "BBQ" was probably tofu.
Optics are bad, and I hate every single thing about this administration and its lack of awareness, but I don’t really care about the bbq. It was for the WH service workers and had been planned…

That being said, due to liberals being fcking losers and playing by a completely different set of rules, had Trump done this they would’ve already impeached him.

Optics are bad, and I hate every single thing about this administration and its lack of awareness, but I don’t really care about the bbq. It was for the WH service workers and had been planned…

That being said, due to liberals being fcking losers and playing by a completely different set of rules, had Trump done this they would’ve already impeached him.
Agreed, there’s been plenty of phuckery from this Admin…. But not this.

There are three bazillion 3-penny nails in Biden’s political coffin, a BBQ is hard pressed to be a splinter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT