ADVERTISEMENT

Guess "Blue Lives Don't Matter" should be the new slogan for the GOP...

We are fighting a bigger enemy than China could ever hope to be.
Or Russia? Any other anti-Democratic, authoritarian, human rights atrocity regimes you want to kiss the ass of more? Couldn’t be any less a patriotic American with such talk.

Last edited:
Ashli Babbitt was a rabid Q moron who broke through a window she was repeatedly told to stand back from, with an armed officer drawn on her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Darwinism at its finest! Good riddance to such zombies. I tip my cap to the officer ;) ...

I tend to agree.

I won't pretend to know what I would have done in the shoes of the officer who shot Babbitt because one cannot know unless he was actually in them as this situation unfolded. However, I tend to believe that I would have acted similar if my duty was to protect the congressmen who were next to him.

Maybe I don't shoot in the exact same second that he shot...but eventually they were coming through the hole in the glass that they created and for sure I shoot then.

The atmosphere in that stairwell was different from the others in the Capitol that day. It wasn't like "an unauthorized tour" like it was in other breeches. It was charged, violent and a reasonable person would have expected harm. I'm sorry that Babbitt had to die but her death, that officer's actions, stopped the breech and likely prevented more violence.

Sicknick's death...c'mon man, is nothing sacred? He died of natural causes. State propaganda tried to pretend otherwise for as long as possible and that's also a shame. We're so fvcked as a country with our extremes trying to out-stupid one another.

I tend to agree.

I won't pretend to know what I would have done in the shoes of the officer who shot Babbitt because one cannot know unless he was actually in them as this situation unfolded. However, I tend to believe that I would have acted similar if my duty was to protect the congressmen who were next to him.

Maybe I don't shoot in the exact same second that he shot...but eventually they were coming through the hole in the glass that they created and for sure I shoot then.

The atmosphere in that stairwell was different from the others in the Capitol that day. It wasn't like "an unauthorized tour" like it was in other breeches. It was charged, violent and a reasonable person would have expected harm. I'm sorry that Babbitt had to die but her death, that officer's actions, stopped the breech and likely prevented more violence.

Sicknick's death...c'mon man, is nothing sacred? He died of natural causes. State propaganda tried to pretend otherwise for as long as possible and that's also a shame. We're so fvcked as a country with our extremes trying to out-stupid one another.
Exceptional analysis. I am sickened by the blatant disregard some GOP congressmen have exhibited. Once they started denying actions which were clearly recorded… I knew that reality was lost in the political coverup.

I know of no one saying Babbitt (or anyone else for that matter) should have trespassed and exhibited aggressive behavior that day. But I do believe when an individual (in this case an unarmed military veteran) is shot, the family and public deserves an explanation surrounding the matter. No different than any police officer who discharges a weapon lethally against a civilian.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
As they go into hiding to duck Officer Sicknick's mother. Romney is the only Republican Senator with any morality or decency left. Maybe she should have smashed in their windows and threatened to kill them. Then she'd get to be used as a "hero" and "patriot" to a backwoods, low-info, brainwashed cult. Oh, wait. No, she was fighting for something that ACTUALLY happened. My bad...

Hey dumb azz... you have to find a Blue life to make it matter. The BS going on in Portland is pure liberal stupidity.

Entire Portland Police rapid response team quits after officer's indictment

I know of no one saying Babbitt (or anyone else for that matter) should have trespassed and exhibited aggressive behavior that day. But I do believe when an individual (in this case an unarmed military veteran) is shot, the family and public deserves an explanation surrounding the matter. No different than any police officer who discharges a weapon lethally against a civilian.

That's an entirely reasonable expectation.

Reactions: Reasoned
Bump!
What a day for this to appear, the Capital Hill officer who shot the unarmed veteran Ashli Babbitt has been identified.
Keep an eye open for the white riots and looters……not.

Reactions: dustinator
Bump!
What a day for this to appear, the Capital Hill officer who shot the unarmed veteran Ashli Babbitt has been identified.
Keep an eye open for the white riots and looters……not.
American hero. Replace a confederate statue with this man’s likeness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT