ADVERTISEMENT

Does this bother anyone?

jen44

Freshman
Jun 23, 2013
What do you guys think about teams not putting in stats for their final game on quikstats following a loss.

Extremely poor sportsmanship especially when the team then is able to pass themselves off as unbeaten and therefore a state champion.

I called out a repeat offender on the 1A boards who did the same thing last year. Suffered their only loss in a blow out in the championship game and then wouldn't post the game on quickstats. I don't know if my harassment was a factor but this year they did post after their playoff loss.

Far as I'm concerned a team should get 1 warning and then no playoffs the following year. Pretty sure Boone will never agree to that since that punishment will hurt themselve$ too.

I remember when Quikstats was the official record-keeper of Iowa high school athletic statistics.

Oh wait that's the job of the boys in Boone.

And obviously they will never agree to the ridiculous idea of a postseason ban for a different group of kids, although that would make the corrupt NCAA proud.

Of course on the other hand, this would be a prime opportunity to troll Boone with about 7 repeat offenders from the same class and then that would really put their wad in a bind trying to make a 25 team playoff work. Not to mention this would be your chance to get that playoff number down from 32.

Ghost you should actually be more proactive with this and get this rule passed so that you can encourage teams to not update their stats. This would be the ultimate troll job for someone like yourself.

On second thought good idea!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT