ADVERTISEMENT

Corch Travaris Robinson

Clever kill shot by Kirby. That’s going to leave a mark in keeping a lot of players around and for future recruiting.

The problem y’all have is DaBoner is brang’n his assistants with him. That means Saban’s assistants will be fahr’d

I'm reasonably sure that Robinson could have finageld a position on DaNewGoats staff had he so desired.

And he also said that he will have SEC experienced folks on his staff today.

Robinson leaving was in play before Saban’s announcement. When TRob met with DeBoer, he was asked to wait while the transition was made. Kirby capitalized.

Yes but he also liked to wife swap so...
I’m not so sure if it was wife swap, or bring additional women into the bedroom. Harsin had a lot of faults, but if the Clesi stuff is true, that’s not one of them… his daughters could have probably used a few of those hugs though…

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m not so sure if it was wife swap, or bring additional women into the bedroom. Harsin had a lot of faults, but if the Clesi stuff is true, that’s not one of them… his daughters could have probably used a few of those hugs though…

Not trying to be a smartass, I didn't know that there was any doubt about Clesi.

Reactions: alphatiger08
It is “unknown” why the school paid her out a couple hundred thousand dollars in two lump sum payments…

Ahhh, I read you...simplest explanation is usually the right one. He was having sex with her, consensually, but since she worked for the university there was potential liability.

Absolute horseshit of course...but here we are. Me too and all that. She fcking followed him across country FFS. I don't really blame AU. This was probably the cheapest resolution.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Coukd be. We already have/had a white safety though. Can’t recall if Dan Jackson is done or not. We need our own Sunseri.

I was a white safety on a 5a Florida state championship team in HS btw (back when 5a was highest classification)...I'm still waiting on my scholarship offer.

In fairness, I lined up at CB 80% of the time but I was a glorified safety.

il_794xN.4686679080_pp7u.jpg

Sounds like there’s a decent chance TRob stays in Tuscaloosa
Yep. I heard the same thing. I heard he is being offered CO-DC at AL and was considering staying. LSU talked to him about the DB position. But he insisted on that title which was a deal breaker.

Yep. I heard the same thing. I heard he is being offered CO-DC at AL and was considering staying. LSU talked to him about the DB position. But he insisted on that title which was a deal breaker.
Who would he rather work under now? Kirby, who is essentially Saban now, or Bama Harsin? Seems like an easy choice.

Who would he rather work under now? Kirby, who is essentially Saban now, or Bama Harsin? Seems like an easy choice.
I personally don’t care for whom he works. I was just commenting when he talked to Kelly he wanted to be the DC or Co- DC. Since Kelly already had a DC i suspect the conversation was short. I wasn’t making a comment one way or the other on TR I understand he is pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT