ADVERTISEMENT

Being vaccinated is a hoax. Prove me wrong

Funny AF that you would draw that comparison. Fauci will go down in “world” history as one of the greatest scientists in his field - persecuted by his government for political advantage.
Conversely, Trumpsky will go down in history mainly as a criminal and wannabe dictator who violated the constitution to remain in power. Also a science denier who tried to fire leading scientists in order to whitewash a deadly pandemic only to agree with them and - in the end -attempt to take personal credit for their guidance and years of research .

We have a massive control group: NFL is 95% vaccinated, NBA 97%, and NHL nearly ONE HUNDRED PERCENT… yet all these leagues are overrun with Covid.

So how is our dumbfvck president arguing that vaccines will end Covid?

The people that believe this loser are the lowest IQ people on earth.
SILs boyfriend was here with her for the break. fully vaxxed with a booster and wears a mask cause they’re NYC elites, and guess who just tested positive?

SILs boyfriend was here with her for the break. fully vaxxed with a booster and wears a mask cause they’re NYC elites, and guess who just tested positive?
The Neanderthal-unvaccinated-Trump supporting-conspiracy theory believing-neighbor?

thought not

Funny AF that you would draw that comparison. Fauci will go down in “world” history as one of the greatest scientists in his field - persecuted by his government for political advantage.
^^^this is how the pros troll^^^

UgGmt13-zC2fdh1mrPgsF9YdZL5w5Wu_-6dMTE4_xcw9qUaj4I2mjyjqtA9_DYTf9J8

Hey Pops, you should go to an anti-vaxx convention and tell us all about it. The world would be a lot better off, potentially 😆 ...

What’s this? Sassy wishing death on @Pops Masterson ?
I can honestly say if I died today of China flu, or if I had died a miserable death when I got it the first time (I fought it off and resumed life as normal because I’m an apex predator and not a gigantic pussy), I without question lived a better and more fulfilling than the sassy little beech that posts Indian articles and wishes death upon republicans.

One. Hundred. Percent.

I can honestly say if I died today of China flu, or if I had died a miserable death when I got it the first time (I fought it off and resumed life as normal because I’m an apex predator and not a gigantic pussy), I without question lived a better and more fulfilling than the sassy little beech that posts Indian articles and wishes death upon republicans.

One. Hundred. Percent.
Pretty much. And giving the low class, trash behavior we see from Sassy and its ilk every day...not surprising that your life would surpass Sassy's sad existence. Then again, same could be said for most people alive - aside from many liberals who share it's same low information mindset.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Pretty much. And giving the low class, trash behavior we see from Sassy and its ilk every day...not surprising that your life would surpass Sassy's sad existence. Then again, same could be said for most people alive - aside from many liberals who share it's same low information mindset.
Guarantee Pops is nothing but a leech on society, both from a moral and financial standpoint.

The day this little pecker is fired, is a day to truly celebrate.
More conformation he needs to go bye bye

^ Thank God I don’t have to have that conversation with an oncologist.

Wait till joes second term when be passes Bidencare!
I’m in NO way a betting man, but I’m willing to wager a tidy sum this feeble, gaffe prone, walking turd has as much of a chance seeing a second term…..as my Hawkeyes seeing:

1405452111000-USP-NCAA-FOOTBALL-NATIONAL-CHAMPIONSHIP-TROPHY-UN-65838024.JPG

I’m in NO way a betting man, but I’m willing to wager a tidy sum this feeble, gaffe prone, walking turd has as much of a chance seeing a second term…..as my Hawkeyes seeing:

1405452111000-USP-NCAA-FOOTBALL-NATIONAL-CHAMPIONSHIP-TROPHY-UN-65838024.JPG
Michelle Obama may have to carry the torch for Old Joe instead!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT