ADVERTISEMENT

Bama guys…

Guess you all just rolled off your cousin and need a little nap. I’ll wait.
Probably still drunk
On another note, just think if IA could pull off a monumental upset and Bama were to lose as expected, there’s a chance for 11-2’s Iowa vs Bama bowl…..just a chance. 😊

Last edited:
Probably still drunk
On another note, just think if IA could pull off a monumental upset and Bama were to lose as expected, there’s a chance for 11-2’s Iowa vs Bama bowl…..just a chance. 😊
Give bama and their 175 coaches and analysts a month to prepare for you and Y’all would get raped over at Kohl’s if that happened.

Probably still drunk
It’s not likely but I hope you beat Meatchikin so bad they stop having a football program.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m not talking shit. I don’t want to have to come back here and eat crow after they kick our ass🤫
True. Theres just no way Kirby can get another win over his mentor. That team we saw in Auburn was playing vanilla and lulling the Dawgs to sleep.

True. Theres just no way Kirby can get another win over his mentor. That team we saw in Auburn was playing vanilla and lulling the Dawgs to sleep.

I mean, there is a precedent to it. It's the third time Bama's played like crap down there over a crappy AU team and won in the last minute or OT.

2009 - Beat UF handily in the SECCG
2021 - Beat UGA handily in the SECCG
2023 - ??

Heh, with that said, I don't expect Bama to win handily. In fact I expect UGA to win and have for a few weeks. Once Beck figured things out, this UGA team became a lot more dangerous. Bama will be the best D he has faced, but similarly UGA will be the best D Milroe has faced.

If Milroe comes out timid like he did against AU, I'm not sure Bama can keep up with UGA. If he comes out aggressive and decisive when taking off, should be a great game.

I mean, there is a precedent to it. It's the third time Bama's played like crap down there over a crappy AU team and won in the last minute or OT.

2009 - Beat UF handily in the SECCG
2021 - Beat UGA handily in the SECCG
2023 - ??

Heh, with that said, I don't expect Bama to win handily. In fact I expect UGA to win and have for a few weeks. Once Beck figured things out, this UGA team became a lot more dangerous. Bama will be the best D he has faced, but similarly UGA will be the best D Milroe has faced.

If Milroe comes out timid like he did against AU, I'm not sure Bama can keep up with UGA. If he comes out aggressive and decisive when taking off, should be a great game.
You saw us play Auburn, right? Well the run D was just as bad vs Tech. millroe will run for 400 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT