ADVERTISEMENT

Any basketball scores of interest the last couple days?

man-unwillingly-stir-the-pot-meme-ec29u88r1e7vwwvc.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Do you mean like the steaming turd the number 6 UK basketball team laid out for South Carolina Cucks? Where our woeful Defense dropped from the mid 50s in the US to 72? Where the wildcat team can’t ever approach a top 30 ranked defense in basketball since before Covid?

Nah, nothing of interest there, that’s pretty much same-ol, same-ol for Cal these days
- He’ll get them looking nice and pretty in a prancing pony contest, but they ain’t beating any thoroughbreds.

Do you mean like the steaming turd the number 6 UK basketball team laid out for South Carolina Cucks? Where our woeful Defense dropped from the mid 50s in the US to 72? Where the wildcat team can’t ever approach a top 30 ranked defense in basketball since before Covid?

Nah, nothing of interest there, that’s pretty much same-ol, same-ol for Cal these days
- He’ll get them looking nice and pretty in a prancing pony contest, but they ain’t beating any thoroughbreds.
Not that one. He’s AUbsessed since Bruce told the butt-chuggers to FO.

I think we're good enough to ruin a decent teams week once in a while but this team isn't special imo.

Then again, I know fckall about bouncyball.
You should make the tournament, but you'll only go as far as your guards can take you. If AU had stopped shooting 3s and just fed the ball to Broome, the outcome would've been different. You guys shot the 3 ball well, you won the game, and nobody was kilt.

You should make the tournament, but you'll only go as far as your guards can take you. If AU had stopped shooting 3s and just fed the ball to Broome, the outcome would've been different. You guys shot the 3 ball well, you won the game, and nobody was kilt.
I bet on auburn, so my bank account suffered a hit. Fckn auburn.

You should've asked me beforehand. The line had sucker written all on it. I'm betting on AU to win the return game by 10.
Wouldn’t surprise me. We’re not a great team this year, and as you mentioned earlier, we have/had no answer for Broome. Most athletic bigs will be able to toss our puny “bigs” around at will.

Gotta say I didn’t have this team at 7-1 to start SEC play. Schedule hasn’t been too bad so far, but still have some good wins. Team played like hot garbage against Georgia in the first half tonight, then scored 58 in the second half.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Glad the team found a way to show up and take the win.

Have you guys heard about the crap going on at Arkansas? Players dating each other and one of the guys screwed another player. Now the whole team about to implode.

Glad the team found a way to show up and take the win.

Have you guys heard about the crap going on at Arkansas? Players dating each other and one of the guys screwed another player. Now the whole team about to implode.

No TIght Ends in basketball imho.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Pretty amazing
Still tough to beat Barnes, especially in Knoxville.

Probably a combination of the NIL payola scheme seeping its way into the refs’ pockets and y’all’s equipment manager changing the angle on the rim before the game starts, making it impossible to hit shots like that fckn basketball goal you can’t ever make at the county carnival.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT