ADVERTISEMENT

5 hours later and nothing from Retardo Joe....

On this board, I have said, more than once, that each of the 3 POTUSs who preceeded Biden made mistakes in Afghanistan. The fact that neither you nor Gator can hold Biden accountable for anything is amazing, and you want to talk about Team Red? Lmao. Biden has been POTUS for 8 months. He undid many Trump policies his first day in office. Why didn't this withdrawal get more attention and planning? I get your Trump hate, but putting the onus solely on him is patently stupid. Team Blue!
Yeah blaming this catastrophe on Trump is what the American Marxist’s do…..with their allies in the MSM. Feeble Joe has had no problems with changing, canceling or disregarding any policy/law the Trump administration enacted, he wouldn’t even have to worry about it being overturned by the SCOTUS….like this

Reactions: dhetiger
Even if you think Trump’s plan would have led to same disaster (it wouldn’t have), you cannot deny that the same administration that tried to overturn every one of his policies outside of the border… Biden has repeatedly said the decision to withdraw he 100% supports. It’s just his administration that has failed in the withdrawal process. He’s said since shit hit the fan he doesn’t regret the withdrawal. He had plenty of time to change the process. This is all on creepy Joe. You can continue trying to deflect, but even your leftist brethren are finding it tougher and tougher to defend him.
Trumpsky surrendered to a territorial group led by a terrorist that he freed. The withdrew troops to an indefensible level before he left office.

deal with reality

it’s a absolute fact … and it’s not going to wash off.

Trumpsky surrendered to a territorial group led by a terrorist that he freed. The withdrew troops to an indefensible level before he left office.

deal with reality

it’s a absolute fact … and it’s not going to wash off.

[

Biden took that plan, modified it for political purposes to coincide with 9/11….could’ve changed or stopped it….didn’t….effed it up even more

he said there was zero chance it would happen….and was either lying or stupid about that

Like I said before, he’s buying a peanut farm away from being the worst president of my lifetime

Biden took that plan, modified it for political purposes to coincide with 9/11….could’ve changed or stopped it….didn’t….effed it up even more

he said there was zero chance it would happen….and was either lying or stupid about that

Like I said before, he’s buying a peanut farm away from being the worst president of my lifetime
4-CFA1-C00-89-F9-4635-827-A-100-B6-D543420.jpg

Trumpsky absolutely guaranteed it…
Defend all you like. Release and Surrender to the spiritual leader of the Taliban movement was a fatal blow to any hope maintaining Afghan central government.

Biden was powerless because Trump. I hear you BG. We both know you are beyond FOS....but I hear you.

Say it again. Maybe it will change reality. Maybe not though.

Trump didn't succeed W. There was another guy in office for 8 years. Why didn't he end it?

Most people have to try hard to be this wrong and stupid. I think this guy is just a natural.
Would it shock you to say that I agree? I'm not the "party over all objective judgment" type. I'm not a leftist version of a MAGAt. Objectively, if one takes off their partisan blinders, one see that both Obama and Trump kicked the political can down the road. In that way, Biden is better than either.

Last edited:
Objectively, if one takes off their partisan blinders, one see that both Obama and Trump kicked the political can down the road. In that way, Biden is better than either.

Biden is better than neither.

That was just a ridiculous statement. I had my issues with Obama but he was at least in his head. He may have been wrong but, to my knowledge, he was always coherent.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT