ADVERTISEMENT

2nd FL Trump Grand Jury…….

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
Are the Feds starting this new grand jury because they are not getting the results they wanted from the first one? I hadn’t kept up with this. Somebody bring me up to date.

Cliffs: They are going to keep throwing stuff at Trump until they get him. He's been pretty good at deflecting their turdballs in the past, but he can only deflect so many. They are determined to take him down.

What you have to wonder is this: why are they so doggedly determined to get Trump? There's plenty of others who are just as crooked, if not moreso.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Cliffs: They are going to keep throwing stuff at Trump until they get him. He's been pretty good at deflecting their turdballs in the past, but he can only deflect so many. They are determined to take him down.

What you have to wonder is this: why are they so doggedly determined to get Trump? There's plenty of others who are just as crooked, if not moreso.
He scares the shit out of the establishment. I’m conflicted because I really dont want him to run, but these assholes are so desperate to keep him out it makes me want to see him in the WH again, wiping his junk all over the drapes.

They are not running for President.

He scares the shit out of the establishment. I’m conflicted because I really dont want him to run, but these assholes are so desperate to keep him out it makes me want to see him in the WH again, wiping his junk all over the drapes.

This. Exactly this.

images

My $ is on Michael Obama ending up as the next President. That’s why this transgender thing is blowing up. We are being conditioned to see trannies as “normal” so come election time, voting for one will seem like voting for any other candidate. Wait for it. ($1 and a pair of Trump pajamas to Gator)

My $ is on Michael Obama ending up as the next President. That’s why this transgender thing is blowing up. We are being conditioned to see trannies as “normal” so come election time, voting for one will seem like voting for any other candidate. Wait for it. ($1 and a pair of Trump pajamas to Gator)

He wins the nomination, I’ll vote for him.

Hell I’ll pull a lib tactic and vote for him with my 3 dead grandparents and my other grandmother who is a lib and currently a vegetable.

Couldn’t have said it better. It’s crazy the number of people still carrying the torch for him. He’s a fvcking loser, it’s amazing how so many have overlooked that he single handedly cost republicans the senate by pushing Ozz and Walker through the primaries… Kemp won by 8 fvcking points and couldn’t drag Herschel across.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT